Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you broken anything?
I broke my hand while sparring, don't ask me how..
I have never broken anything, since I'm at home for most of the day on the laptop 8-)
Never have broken anything before, because I'm that type of kid who can do a ton of awesome tricks, but takes a step back on something if I feel nervous.
I once slipped in a mall which gave me an incomplete fracture in my left forearm. My dad can be sort of a hardass-ish kind of guy, so out of embarrassment, I didn't tell him. I didn't get it treated so it tortured me for 4 whole months. Good thing a nurse told me that incomplete fractures do not necessarily show as long as I take care of my arm.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
>Broke my wrist when I was 12.(Fell off a tree)
In my last wrestling match of the season in 11th grade I broke my hand I did not realize that I had done it until after it was over. It was my first broken bone ever and it SUCKED! Damn cast was so freakin itchy
[Image: jonysig.png]
I broke my ankle while trying to do a 360 on a mountain board
[Image: sinaturee.png]
No, I don't think so anyway.
I've broken both of my arms before, not at the same time of course though ha.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
I've never broken a bone (luckily XD), but I did break someone's ankle at a soccer match. I felt really bad. :\

Most of my injuries have been cuts. I'll post some pictures of my scars if I have time later.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,050 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Have I broken my leg, what's the damage? Uzi 15 2,118 11-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Uzi