Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you broken anything?
I have broke my friend left leg coz he flirted with my gf.. ;)
i broken my arm now it can bend backwards
seriously
(08-13-2010, 01:21 AM)DAMINKā„¢ Wrote: Interesting thread for me.
See i have never broken a bone. Nose yes but i dont consider that a bone.
But i have also always wanted too. Hard to explain. But i will say i love pain. And do want to experience the pain of a broken limb.
Really surprised i have not thus far. But here is hoping Smile

I didn't feel any pain at all when I broke my thumb
I have never broken anything and I'm guessing it really really hurts but yeah I have wanted to have a broken hand to avoid writing at school and to break my leg so I can leave classes earlier and use the elevator Smile.
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
(08-16-2010, 11:13 AM)Slug Wrote: I have never broken anything and I'm guessing it really really hurts but yeah I have wanted to have a broken hand to avoid writing at school and to break my leg so I can leave classes earlier and use the elevator Smile.

It's not worth it. And pain depends on what you were doing. I was wrestling when I broke my thumb so there was a lot of adrenaline flowing through my body and I didn't feel any pain.
Well let's see, I've broken my collar bone jumping off the bed when I was little, then I broke my arm going down a slide. And I broke my nose in a fist fight. Pretty much everything I've broken. I've sprang a lot of body parts but that's it.
i broke my thumb in 3 places but didnt go to the hospital till 2 days after
(08-16-2010, 06:28 PM)sLeepyK0z Wrote: Well let's see, I've broken my collar bone jumping off the bed when I was little, then I broke my arm going down a slide. And I broke my nose in a fist fight. Pretty much everything I've broken. I've sprang a lot of body parts but that's it.

has you collar bone repaired itself ? sounds so painful
(08-16-2010, 06:28 PM)sLeepyK0z Wrote: Well let's see, I've broken my collar bone jumping off the bed when I was little, then I broke my arm going down a slide. And I broke my nose in a fist fight. Pretty much everything I've broken. I've sprang a lot of body parts but that's it.

has you collar bone repaired itself ? sounds so painful
I broke my wrist in a fight. Didn't go to the hospital until 4 days after because I figured it was sprained.
(09-10-2010, 12:52 PM)Zurmi Wrote: I broke my wrist in a fight. Didn't go to the hospital until 4 days after because I figured it was sprained.

Lol same with me when I broke my thumb wrestling
Football causes all of my injuries. I think I said in this thread before I broke my arm, but I get more sprains, hyper extensions, etc then breaks.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,027 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Have I broken my leg, what's the damage? Uzi 15 2,091 11-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Uzi