Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO Lazy
Divide your meals into sections like Neil Armstrong, eating multiple small meals is better than eating 3 large meals.
(10-09-2010, 09:10 AM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: Divide your meals into sections like Neil Armstrong, eating multiple small meals is better than eating 3 large meals.

Graze, eat little and often.
Get motivated.. Once you start see'ing results in the gym you won't be lazy anymore, trust me.
Well, this may seem too silly but it just might work. My friend, a body builder, told me a little advice about getting in shape. He said, and I quote, "Whenever I feel the urge to jack off, I do some push ups and lift weights. It's like translating my sexual energy into something useful. Yeah, you can say that working out is my way of pleasuring myself."
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(10-09-2010, 09:12 AM)Sam Wrote: Graze, eat little and often.

He wants to build weight sam, not lose it >.>

You need to eat 5 meals a day, perhaps more and protein supplements will help you recover and have the materials needed to gain muscle.
Everyone is advising you to lose weight. Huh

As for reducing your time on the computer, make a couple of friends. You probably have many and are just choosing not to socialize with them. Call up a friend, smoke a joint, hit up some ragers.

Trust me, you'll have plenty of more fun with people, rather than technology. Thumbsup
you sound a lot like me Smile
I am almost exactly the same..It used to be worse..Now i honestly just have nothing to do. My family's so broken..Not even trying to steal your thread, so here's some advice.

GET UP. GO GO GO!
I was the same way, I'd never regret leaving, but WoW took like 2 years of my life.. Trust me, now i like hate that i ever touched that game..I really want my early adolescence back (like 11, 12 years old..) Actually, that was just WoW. I played other games since i was like 7 years old up to like 5 months ago, when i quit call of duty and decided i quit all video games..Now though, i am not doing anything and i feel really lonely.

DONT LET YOURSELF DO THIS. Do something. I'm going to start to find some activities to do...After you quit with the computer, you'll realize you wasted A LOT of your life..you'll barely want to touch computers again..I barely browse HF anymore. This is my first time on SF in a while..I needed to make a thread about loneliness ( i need help)..

But yes, now i think i know that i just need something to do.. DELETE ALL of your video games from your computer. Sell the other video games on craigslist/ebay.

Or just give it away to a relative or someone whom you are sure can handle their time.

Good luck Smile
Eat more protein while trying to avoid foods high in pretty much everything else. Working out is a must for your mission to be accomplished.
Well your body needs food to produce energy so maybe you aren't eating the right foods to get that energy