Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO Lazy
I've always been a lazy type of person, never gotten large/fat though.

I always choose the computer over social activities, but I don't regret going out once I get off my ass.

I also have a very small appetite, I'm 15, 5'8ish and weigh only about 112 lbs.

Any tips on how to stop this? I have to start going to the gym >.<
Run 30-45 mins every day. Cut down on meal sizes.
Start drinking protein shakes, working out, and find a spot you like.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
(10-03-2010, 03:07 PM)Sam Wrote: Run 30-45 mins every day. Cut down on meal sizes.

Why would I cut down on meal sizes?!?!? I'm supposed to be enlarging my meals QQ
I thought you wanted to muscle up? Read the OP wrong, sorry. Above post is smart.
I'm so confused ^^

Need ways to stop being a computer addict, basically.
Wow, that is like the same as me. I am on my comp way too much, and am same age height and weight about, pretty weird coincedence.
(10-03-2010, 04:51 PM)Reality Wrote: I'm so confused ^^

Need ways to stop being a computer addict, basically.

Find ways to otherwise occupy your time. You said it yourself, once you're up you don't regret it. So just find something you can do that doesn't involve the PC. Do you even know what you like to do off the computer? Have you ever had the chance to figure that out? What about when you were a kid (well, younger... you're still a kid)?

Buy a bike and spend a couple hours a day on that. Find some hiking areas nearby. Pick up swimming. The list goes on. You just need to think about what you enjoy doing.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
I joined the swim team again because I've not been playing a sport besides tennis once a week.

Time to get back in shape ^^
Eat more, lift weights, eat some more, get a lot of carbs and protein, and get enough sleep if you want to get your weight up.
Whistle