Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should I do Abs excercise
Well to make abs visible, you need to have a low BF%. If you want bigger abs you should add ab exercises in your routine, but if you just want to see your abs first you should get your BF% down. Hope I helped!
Whistle
(10-09-2010, 09:12 AM)New York Wrote: Well to make abs visible, you need to have a low BF%. If you want bigger abs you should add ab exercises in your routine, but if you just want to see your abs first you should get your BF% down. Hope I helped!

Yep, some people actually have muscles but their body fats cover it.
Core strength is a must, if you got weak core, everything else will be weak.
There's alot you have to do to get ripped in your abs an it involves a lot more then sit ups
I've got the p90 ab ripper, its very very helpful.
I think you should go for the basin abs exercise like that.
Some basic and easy exercises abs are leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch.
These exercise can be performed on the floor with an exercise mat.
For the s abs, a person has not only strengthened their abs by performing exercises,
but also follow a diet and workout routine that hilp him to have a low body fat and help to visible abdominal muscles.
Well you should do abs exercise because it is good for you.You can do many exercises like leg lifting,stretching etc and you can do these exercises at floor easily.
Walter is very much right that basic and and easy exercises abs are leg lifts and the crunch. Theses exercise can be done on the floor with the support of mat. So i agree with Walter and it is necessary.
Its quite Interesting to now that you are experiencing such a type of thing.Soul Extractor I think that Its in your psyche and there is nothing wrong with the ab exercises.I advice you to just concentrate on your ultimate goal rather than concentrating on these small things...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i get 6 packs abs ? secattack 30 6,693 12-15-2010, 06:07 AM
Last Post: carbojacob