Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should I do Abs excercise
Yes.
Women love strong abs.
work on abs, but don't go body builder style. they look scary/
Well, If done correctly, these lower ab exercises will build a solid base of lower abdominal strength, endurance and function. They are also a long way towards preventing problems lower back. Of course, these exercises tone your muscles and make them look better that way, but your diet and exercise program will have the greatest influence on the quality look of your stomach.
Like Yin said, P90 Ab Ripper X works wonderfully. If you need the download pm me, I have it and i'll upload it and sent it to you.
[Image: fadsada.png]
If your looking for the six back I recommend you start running and burning the calories!
[Image: pughacking.png]
(09-19-2010, 09:59 AM)Flawless Wrote: Like Yin said, P90 Ab Ripper X works wonderfully. If you need the download pm me, I have it and i'll upload it and sent it to you.

what is that actually ??
I do boxing Smile

I got ripped at 14-15 Confused

Lol
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Hey,

My dad used to be a bodybuilder so I know a thing or two about fitness.

Anyways, if you want abs, you want a strong core. Your core consists of your abs, obliques, and your lower back.

Basically, your core stabilizes your entire body. So even when you do something like squats, or a military press, your abs are being worked because it stabilizes the weight.

So if you add in a few days where you work out your core as well, you'll get good looking abs, that are also strong.

Regards,
Zurmi
Abs excersizes are very important because you need a strong core for many activities, or at least a strong core will help a lot.
Abs looks sexy Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i get 6 packs abs ? secattack 30 6,693 12-15-2010, 06:07 AM
Last Post: carbojacob