Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer in reboot loop HELP!
Follow the instructions:
  • Restart your PC
  • Press F8 continuosly
  • When the Advance Menu comes Select -> Disable automatic restart on System Failure

If now the system Error occurs and your system goes into BSOD, please note down the code and share with us.
(10-11-2009, 12:07 PM)Kutmustakurt Wrote: Follow the instructions:
  • Restart your PC
  • Press F8 continuosly
  • When the Advance Menu comes Select -> Disable automatic restart on System Failure

If now the system Error occurs and your system goes into BSOD, please note down the code and share with us.

(10-10-2009, 05:07 PM)Pwner Wrote: I don't have the blue screen of death. It never has popped up. It just shuts down right after the windows is loading screen. Or is it to quick for me to catch a look at it.\

I disabled the automatic restart and now it displays the Blue Screen of DEATH. Error is unmountable boot volume. How do I fix that?
try booting up in safe mode. if not boot from your windows disk. aka operating system.
Thanks HaruhiSuzumiya

Actually I have read that after I posted. But still it would be helpful if OP can post the error codes.
As the problem could be a hardware issue one in this case.
You might as well save important data through linux, then reformat.
I reformat every few months,
make sure you back up all your drivers/data.

Hello

few days before i also had this problem so i have fixed it.

1).just restart your computer and open it on the safe mode...now got to regedit to delete the virus.I have discussed the trick how to remove virus from regedit in my older posts
Hello

1).just restart your computer and open it on the safe mode...now got to regedit to delete the virus.I have discussed the trick how to remove virus from regedit in my older posts
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
(10-12-2009, 05:55 AM)Danger Wrote: Hello

Hello

Nice double post, he can't boot into "Safemode".

(10-12-2009, 07:54 AM)Agent Wrote: Nice double post, he can't boot into "Safemode".

Yea i didn't understand the double post in a single post. But got a laugh about it. If the OS disk is available. You should be able to boot from it. But i also would need to know how far it gets before it loops the shutdown.
(10-12-2009, 08:40 AM)mon3yexploit Wrote: Yea i didn't understand the double post in a single post. But got a laugh about it. If the OS disk is available. You should be able to boot from it. But i also would need to know how far it gets before it loops the shutdown.

What part didn't you get? He posted the same thing twice, maybe not in separate threads with their own thread title,
but he still double posted.