Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mass or definition?
I usually aim for mass. Especially since fall and winter are here. I'll be bulking up up until later winter.
Come early spring I'll be doing definition. Just like everything in life you need a little bit of both, at least in my opinion.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
When I do most of my self maintained workout it's real tough cardio. Then when it's maintained by coaches, more mass because we are going up other kids of different masses (football)
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Damn I wish I was in sports.. I missed out on that opportunity. We basically have the same workout routine though.
Mass then cardio a few months later and then mass again.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I do cycles of bulking and cutting. I gain mass, then cut any extra weight gained, but I keep a BF% around 8-12%.
Whistle
In my personal fitness class, On Mondays, Wednesday, Friday. We stay inside and do pushups and abdominal work outs.

The other days, we go outside and run a mile on the track. Smile
cardio for me. I cant be a real big guy (fast metabolism)
slowly getting better
(10-27-2010, 08:40 PM)haphazard Wrote: cardio for me. I cant be a real big guy (fast metabolism)

I have a really fast metabolism as well, you just need to eat right and eat 5-6 times a day.
Normally mass, but right now I want Definition. I don't work out tons but I do often.
Not really trying for definition, but it would be nice.
I run at least 2 miles a day along with my daily routine of exercising 4 hours mostly upper body.
(01-13-2011, 12:04 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: Not really trying for definition, but it would be nice.
I run at least 2 miles a day along with my daily routine of exercising 4 hours mostly upper body.

That's pretty intense mate. I don't do it that long.