Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mass or definition?
Which do you aim for in your workout/exercise routine?

Personally I workout to bulk up on muscle and build strength, if I want to tone up I'll do some cardio later.

How about you?
I mainly aim for cardio. I don't weight train but I do maintain my upper body.
Probably definition since I do a lot of pushups and stuff like that without weights
same with you swat. Dont do to much cardio. just weights. one of the strongest people in my school Smile
I've been slacking lately lol, haven't done much of anything, I've noticed my cardio is fairly bad from years of smoking ( I quit a month or 2 ago) so I've been looking into a decent cardio routine to do.
ya, my cardio is alright but preety sucky.
I have been starting to do bulk but you gain a lot of weight with protein shakes i guess it depends on what u want
[Image: pughacking.png]
I mostly maintain my upper body. I don't work on abs much as I don't want to loss my weight.
I've always been a "cardio-person," I mainly run and do workouts that do not require weights.
I go for both. I have a rather slim frame, so it'd be advantageous for me to keep balanced and lean muscles. I'm very agile and very good handle my body well. But, it's hard work training for that when you're 6'0" and 190lbs
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.