Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mass or definition?
^ ya, im not big cardio hence im 6'2 250 lbs. but i bench like 200 squat like 400 curl 50 leg press 650. i run like a 7-8 minute mile so not horrible
[Image: psychois21.png]
I eat crap loads to bulk up but do cardio every morning to lose fat and hopefully when i'm big enough just do cardio to get definition.
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
(08-05-2010, 10:14 AM)Slug Wrote: I eat crap loads to bulk up but do cardio every morning to lose fat and hopefully when i'm big enough to get lean definition.
Why does this post not make any sense to me?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
^ it really doesnt make any sense does it lol
[Image: psychois21.png]
(08-03-2010, 12:13 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Which do you aim for in your workout/exercise routine?

Personally I workout to bulk up on muscle and build strength, if I want to tone up I'll do some cardio later.

How about you?

Meh I kinda Agree but at the same time I'd Rather do some Cardio as well. I was like you when I first started lifting. But then I kept eating what I wanted to and Got Fat. Lol couldn't deal with that so I started adding some cardio to my exercise Routine.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I'm a cardio person like a lot of the people who have posted above me, but I do try to fit some weights in. When I lift weights I try for a lot of reps on lighter weights just to make sure I don't hurt myself and can have a longer workout. My goal is definition, because of how much I run huge bulky muscles (although pretty) would get in my way.
(08-06-2010, 06:43 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Meh I kinda Agree but at the same time I'd Rather do some Cardio as well. I was like you when I first started lifting. But then I kept eating what I wanted to and Got Fat. Lol couldn't deal with that so I started adding some cardio to my exercise Routine.

I just take hydroxycut, since I already have a really high metabolism that makes sure I don't gain any fat, even if I'm using a bulking product.
leg muscles and abs?
To be honest my legs are in excellent shape, backpack trips are one of my big hobbies, along with biking a fair bit.
Well, I prefer cardio because it shows the accurate output among others. Another thing is that we can changes our life style and habits to maintain the health.