Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting my P90X Journey
I am on week 10 and I have to say sometime find it really hard to keep on doing it, but I am so close to the finish.

I was fit before starting though, so I don't really follow the meal plan, but I highly suggest you do.

The first week you will be sore everyday, the following gets better and better.
I know what tony is going to say in some videos, and laugh at his jokes in others.

Its worth it to start and finish it, good luck.

Hopefully you did the fit test before starting?
A couple of reasons:
Respiration, body temperature,and heart rate are gradually returned to normal, preventing an irregular beat that may be life threatening. Post exercise stretching can help increase a person's flexibility and speeds lactate removal from the blood. Also it prevents blood pooling in the legs rather than circulating in the brain. Not enough blood in brain can make you dizzy or light headed.
[Image: idqWqk.png]
Nice! Good luck buddy, it's going to be really tough. Hang in there though!
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
Good luck starting your P90X workout. I heard it's very hard but it will get you jacked.
I'd like to congratulate you on an effort to become more healthy! P90X is a great program for motivation, as there is a person pushing you on, rather than just you working out alone. If you would like a meal plan I would recommend contacting Sam, he made me a meal plan which I've stuck to for a month, and I love it!
Update:

Gone through two days now. I'm doing the lean version btw cause I want to go for maximum weight loss as I already have a lot of muscle mass. So far the workouts are killer, some of them I can't even do the whole thing. I can feel the soreness (feels good man) and I really like the workouts cause I can tell they're working. I've taken the pics for progress and will post them up as I go along and see results.

All I have to do now is keep pressing play and bringing it!
My friend had done this, didnt work to good on him as he is still pretty chunky.
It will not happen within a week, unless you throw up about 100 times a day.
Good luck with process though my friend.

[Image: E16Zp.png]

300+ [Love BuNDy]
Click my signature to donate some money to the Thermal Fund.

It's Tayla Gang or drink and die~
Good luck man. The training is pretty hard. Make sure you stay hydrate throughout the workouts, as this has been one of the most important factors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  P90X Reality 15 1,593 06-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: The kid
  P90X HakkuR* 29 3,791 04-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Fresh Prince
  P90X Workout? 420 28 5,288 12-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Saint Michael
  P90X Workout Video Downloads Flawless 4 1,065 09-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Skill
  P90X Workout & Beachbody Insanity Workout Cybr 11 2,344 08-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Cybr