Support Forums

Full Version: Starting my P90X Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I've decided that my weight has reached a point where I cannot live life fully anymore and that it's time for a change. I've been at this point for a long time and have started working out but quit each time because I have no motivation. But this time I have the motivation to do this and with P90X I feel that it is possible and that I will stick to it. I'm not new to working out as I've played football and workouts are a part of the training. So I believe I can handle P90X. I just came here for some little extra support and if any of you would like to start this journey with me that'd be great. For those of you already on this journey another will be joining your ranks.

I would also like some help with the nutrition planning because I'm terrible at that.

Here are some stats I figure you guys would like to know.

Weight : 313lbs
Height: 5'11
Senior in highschool.
Motivation: Prom and graduation.

Currently on break so I feel its the perfect time to start the workout routine so my body can get use to the soreness and effort.
I'm gonna let you know right know, it's tough. Getting through the first day is tough, and to find the energy for the next day and the next day is even tougher. It's possible, though.

Good luck.
Thank you and I know it's tough. Thing is once I start getting sore and I actually start exercising my energy level rises exponentially and I start enjoying the workouts
Just prepared to be sore after the first day. Smile
We did some of that in our gym class, it hurt REALLY bad after.
Good luck. I've seen some amazing results from other people.
(12-21-2010, 09:21 PM)iolaka Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck. I've seen some amazing results from other people.

How good are the results?
Make sure to stretch before you go to bed each night. It may not seem like it will do much, but trust me, you will ache a lot less if you do so.
(12-21-2010, 10:01 PM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to stretch before you go to bed each night. It may not seem like it will do much, but trust me, you will ache a lot less if you do so.

Yea, what exactly does this do?
Pages: 1 2