Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Seeking Advice] firewalls?
can someone just point to me... some firewalls you have used and why you like them.... im AV-less and i want some firewalls
I would use Comodo Firewall;
Download link: http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/
The reason I like It, is because every program you run it runs in sandbox, and it blocks the out going connections from a program til you allow it.
[Image: travy.png]
This is out of my speech, so they must be good :p

I suppose you want some free firewalls?
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
The Zone Alarm one is pretty good imho. Small footprint and for free it has all the settings you'll need.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I like Zone alarm and Comodo when I do use a firewall.
Online Armor is a really good firewall.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
I'm currently using Online Armor, and I am pretty content with it so far. Keeps good track of your system.
sorry for grave digging and i dont want to sound rude but thanks for all the replies

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mega Thread: Firewalls, Antivirus and Other security tools Linxy 3 1,820 06-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: LiamLC
  ★ Mega Thread: Firewalls, Antivirus and Other security tools ★ BlackSpider 29 7,491 12-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Bursihido
  Navigation :: Computer Security, Firewalls, and Antivirus Eve 9 2,626 05-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Last Post: //Pretext™
  Mega Thread :Anitviruses,Firewalls,and other security programs Eagle 5 1,285 05-07-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Eagle
  A list of great firewalls. Elektrisk 10 3,401 10-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Last Post: St0rmW1nd