Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some help with getting new members.
Tell a friend to tell a friend.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(08-03-2010, 12:15 AM)Cybr Wrote: Tell a friend to tell a friend.

This is actually a slow process if your going do that what you've said right now. Better is using YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, myspace(not sure)... Anyway some peoples are giving away free copys of Xrumer, and every advanced cracker can crack this software. Myself i'm not one & this is more a whitehat forum not a blackhat(xRumer).

~ Simba1337Superman
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Just get some friends to post around a bit. I think a guest just needs to see that a forum is active to sign up.
You might want to start by getting a paid domain.
Free domains won't get you anywhere.
Get a tld (top level domain), it will help you will seo and make your forum look more professional.
Just add keywords to the page or visit HF and check out the SEO section.
(11-24-2010, 04:18 AM)Preeminent Wrote: Just add keywords to the page or visit HF and check out the SEO section.

Keywords aren't always needed. Google and other search engines pick them out from content. Many of the main websites don't use keywords, such as Webhostingtalk
Step 1, get a TLD eg a .com, .net or .co.uk

ps. you site isn't loading?
Advice about getting a TLD at this point is useless to the OP. It has been stated several times already, and in any case he is probably trying to get traffic before investing money. Post your site's address around Showcase areas, Post lots of Content with keywords Google can pick out, and post every topic you make on Twitter and Digg.
try advertising in wider areas and offering some contests or something