Support Forums

Full Version: need some help with getting new members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some help with getting new members. I'm completely hopeless at it. I've been posting around youtube and I've tried twitter but I have no luck. Could someone possibly point me in the right direction or give me a hand.

Thank.
Please provide your site address.
Use Xrummer to spread the word.
(07-30-2010, 10:31 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Use Xrummer to spread the word.

What's that? And where can i find it?
(07-30-2010, 10:51 PM)AzNFlare Wrote: [ -> ]What's that? And where can i find it?

It posts whatever you want it to post on 1000s of sites/forums etc, it isn't cheap but it's worth it.
I don't really have money to spare at the moment. Is there another way?
(07-30-2010, 10:31 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Use Xrummer to spread the word.

xrumer is a nasty little tool. And bloody expensive. Dont try find nulled ones either. There all useless. xrumer gets updated daily almost .
DOnt even think about it mate. Bad advice. If you dont know what your doing you could end up in more trouble than its worth.

Content, Content and more content. Thats the method i believe.
Then doing what your doing should work. Twitter is quite powerful at spreading the word. Social networks are filled with spam now days though so there a small percentage really.
Ultimately imho i think the days of forums are nearly over.
HOLY #$%#

:O

Xrummer = 540 dollars!

yeah, i prefer spreading it by hand :/
Yea forget xrummer man. Bad news.
Depends what software you use but i use vB and have my forum post new posts to twitter and have facebook intergration.
Those sort of things help automate the process. Then getting loads of friends on facebook and twitter also obviously.
But like i said before CONTENT is the driver of new members.
Ultimately though i am not the best to ask. I have bugger all at my forum. Omni is the real one to answer this.
Pages: 1 2