Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continue on the story....
(08-01-2010, 03:37 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: Thats when Samm realized that she had the Covenants wristband on. The arm she was using started flowing pressure into him. She was trying to shadow him! "Now, Samm. The Covenant needs a Dream Seer. And you are just about the last of your kind. We need you. Whether you like it or not." She was trying to persuade him. She was the tenth one they've sent out for him. They still want someone who can see the future? I thought they already had someone?

Feeling the pressure to say 'Yes!' to her proposition Samm pushed her away and ran past her out of the alley. "NO!" He screamed as he ran out of the alleyway.
(I LOVE THIS STORY BY THE WAY! THOUGHT I'D JOIN IN!)

Samm darted down the street, until he thought he was safe.
Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted his favorite restaurant, Aunt Sallies. He walked calmly, and sat down for a milkshake. His heart was still racing, his mind in a million places. The waitress asked him what he wanted, to which he replied, "A strawberry milkshake, please." Just then, he realized something, he looked up, to see the face of the Covenant woman staring back at him.
(08-03-2010, 05:52 PM)Rhythm Wrote: Samm darted down the street, until he thought he was safe.
Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted his favorite restaurant, Aunt Sallies. He walked calmly, and sat down for a milkshake. His heart was still racing, his mind in a million places. The waitress asked him what he wanted, to which he replied, "A strawberry milkshake, please." Just then, he realized something, he looked up, to see the face of the Covenant woman staring back at him.

The lady with the Covenant wristband sat down next to Samm so that he could not slide away this time. Placing her right hand on Samm's shoulder, Samm instantly felt the icy pressure seeping into his body, attempting to penetrate his mind. "This time. You will join us!" She spoke with her confidence ringing in Samm's ears.

"No!" Samm yelled as loud as he could. As expected the entire resturant grew instantly quieter and all eyes were on the adult woman touching the young man. She instantly withdrew her hand and prepared to flee.

"Next time, Samm. You will join the Covenant. For like we said, 'You are the last of your kind!'" She fled to the door and disappeared from sight. Her icy touch still lingered.

'You are the last of your kind!' Which means.

They killed of their last Dream Seer.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
Oh god, I really love this, do I have you guys's permission to compile these and modify them and add some?
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
(08-03-2010, 10:34 PM)TheNeuroticNinja Wrote: Oh god, I really love this, do I have you guys's permission to compile these and modify them and add some?

I'm game. I thought it was hilarious how Blue Social jacked this story xD.
(08-03-2010, 11:10 PM)Rhythm Wrote: I'm game. I thought it was hilarious how Blue Social jacked this story xD.

Yeah, lmao. I was actually planning to continue doing my part in this story, but I just got lost whenever I read his part. Lol.
(08-03-2010, 05:59 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: The lady with the Covenant wristband sat down next to Samm so that he could not slide away this time. Placing her right hand on Samm's shoulder, Samm instantly felt the icy pressure seeping into his body, attempting to penetrate his mind. "This time. You will join us!" She spoke with her confidence ringing in Samm's ears.

"No!" Samm yelled as loud as he could. As expected the entire resturant grew instantly quieter and all eyes were on the adult woman touching the young man. She instantly withdrew her hand and prepared to flee.

"Next time, Samm. You will join the Covenant. For like we said, 'You are the last of your kind!'" She fled to the door and disappeared from sight. Her icy touch still lingered.

'You are the last of your kind!' Which means.

They killed of their last Dream Seer.

This thought plagued Samm's brain for hours, he knew deep inside they would get him eventually, and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He walked the short road down to his apartment in silence, the only things that could be heard were his footsteps, and the sound of distant sirens and traffic. As he entered his apartment, and neared his bedroom, he realized he felt extremely tired, for some reason. He layed down onto his bed, clothes and all, and went to sleep. The last things he saw before he drifted into sleep, was the sight of a golden pocketwatch, and a clock that read 7:15.
(08-03-2010, 11:19 PM)Clay Wrote: Yeah, lmao. I was actually planning to continue doing my part in this story, but I just got lost whenever I read his part. Lol.

It was all my pleasure!
(It helped my story so eat it!) Roflmao
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Word Story Minus-Zero 781 251,742 11-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  [Narrative Story] Empty Creatures Froggy 6 1,757 10-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Emancipate [Should I continue?] EH_Ronnie 2 1,187 07-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  Creepy story - Curiosity thespragg 2 1,202 03-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Short Story, don't know if I should continue. Speak 2 1,472 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dubai