Support Forums

Full Version: Continue on the story....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Similar to Omni's thread but you can write as much or as little as you want.

In the town of Thornall, a young boy called Samm slowly creeps in to his local pub in an attempt to not get caught, he manages to sit down. His eyes meet with a stranger across the room, it's a girl, he looks away embarassed of all confrontation, she just stares. Suddenly she abruptly stands a walks over and sits down on his table, it remains silent. Samm glanced up as slowly as possible trying not to make any jagged movements. Once focused on this mysterious figure he see's the cloak covering her entire body including the face, the crisp collar folds up around the hood, he has never seen anything like this, without even looking around she pulls down her hood revealing her purple hair and pail skin, she spoke for the first time in a soft voice "You better be ready Samm"...
(07-29-2010, 02:36 AM)TheNeuroticNinja Wrote: [ -> ]Similar to Omni's thread but you can write as much or as little as you want.

In the town of Thornall, a young boy called Samm slowly creeps in to his local pub in an attempt to not get caught, he manages to sit down. His eyes meet with a stranger across the room, it's a girl, he looks away embarassed of all confrontation, she just stares. Suddenly she abruptly stands a walks over and sits down on his table, it remains silent. Samm glanced up as slowly as possible trying not to make any jagged movements. Once focused on this mysterious figure he see's the cloak covering her entire body including the face, the crisp collar folds up around the hood, he has never seen anything like this, without even looking around she pulls down her hood revealing her purple hair and pail skin, she spoke for the first time in a soft voice "You better be ready Samm"...

Astonished, Samm stands up, turns & scatters out of the pub as fast as he can, frightened, he runs as far as his small, scrawny legs will take him. Eventually, he gets out of breath. He sits down on a curb with his head inbetween his legs, gasping for air. Slowly, Samm looks around him. He hears a loud "CRASH!" in the bins behind him. Samm stands up. He walks down into the alley, whispering "Hello? Is anyone there?". Samm continues to wander down the alley. His breathing speeds up. He begins to sweat a very cold, cold sweat. Samm realises, it must have just been a cat, he turns on his heels and all of a sudden the same, pale skinned face meets his face. Face to face, in an alley. Samm cannot run, he cannot hide...

(Love the idea by the way.)
(08-01-2010, 02:41 AM)General Wrote: [ -> ]Astonished, Samm stands up, turns & scatters out of the pub as fast as he can, frightened, he runs as far as his small, scrawny legs will take him. Eventually, he gets out of breath. He sits down on a curb with his head inbetween his legs, gasping for air. Slowly, Samm looks around him. He hears a loud "CRASH!" in the bins behind him. Samm stands up. He walks down into the alley, whispering "Hello? Is anyone there?". Samm continues to wander down the alley. His breathing speeds up. He begins to sweat a very cold, cold sweat. Samm realises, it must have just been a cat, he turns on his heels and all of a sudden the same, pale skinned face meets his face. Face to face, in an alley. Samm cannot run, he cannot hide...

Samm realizes he's trapped in the alley, no escape in sight. The mysterious figure grasps the cloak by the shoulder, and casts it off to the side. Samm is now able to see his pursuer very clearly; fit with an all black attire, with one purple streak running from her left shoulder down to her waist. Her hair, perfectly straight, barely reaching half-way down her back, shines radiantly with a violet tone. Samm, intimidated by the figure, squares his scrawny legs, that burn with fire from running, and braces himself for what might come. Samm's heart is beating faster than ever before, racing like a bass drum. The sweat is pouring all over him, his body, working hard to try to control his ever-growing fear. He finally grows frustrated with the silence and shouts, "What the hell do you want?! Why are you chasing me?! What do you want from me..."
(08-01-2010, 02:41 AM)General Wrote: [ -> ](Love the idea by the way.)

Thank you, I loved your writing!
(08-01-2010, 08:46 AM)Clay Wrote: [ -> ]Samm realizes he's trapped in the alley, no escape in sight. The mysterious figure grasps the cloak by the shoulder, and casts it off to the side. Samm is now able to see his pursuer very clearly; fit with an all black attire, with one purple streak running from her left shoulder down to her waist. Her hair, perfectly straight, barely reaching half-way down her back, shines radiantly with a violet tone. Samm, intimidated by the figure, squares his scrawny legs, that burn with fire from running, and braces himself for what might come. Samm's heart is beating faster than ever before, racing like a bass drum. The sweat is pouring all over him, his body, working hard to try to control his ever-growing fear. He finally grows frustrated with the silence and shouts, "What the hell do you want?! Why are you chasing me?! What do you want from me..."

"I want you, just you" the voice whispered softly. Her hand slowly begins to raise eventually reaching Samms shoulder, his body wanted to flinch but his mind knew better...
It was all coming back to me "I can't believe it is time".

Nice writing you guys!
Thats when Samm realized that she had the Covenants wristband on. The arm she was using started flowing pressure into him. She was trying to shadow him! "Now, Samm. The Covenant needs a Dream Seer. And you are just about the last of your kind. We need you. Whether you like it or not." She was trying to persuade him. She was the tenth one they've sent out for him. They still want someone who can see the future? I thought they already had someone?

Feeling the pressure to say 'Yes!' to her proposition Samm pushed her away and ran past her out of the alley. "NO!" He screamed as he ran out of the alleyway.
(I LOVE THIS STORY BY THE WAY! THOUGHT I'D JOIN IN!)
(08-01-2010, 03:37 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: [ -> ]Thats when Samm realized that she had the Covenants wristband on. The arm she was using started flowing pressure into him. She was trying to shadow him! "Now, Samm. The Covenant needs a Dream Seer. And you are just about the last of your kind. We need you. Whether you like it or not." She was trying to persuade him. She was the tenth one they've sent out for him. They still want someone who can see the future? I thought they already had someone?

Feeling the pressure to say 'Yes!' to her proposition Samm pushed her away and ran past her out of the alley. "NO!" He screamed as he ran out of the alleyway.
(I LOVE THIS STORY BY THE WAY! THOUGHT I'D JOIN IN!)

I was going to carry on a bit further and since you didn't do it in the same way as me I feel let down, how stupid am I? I am going to compile all these and release it with all of our names on.
(08-01-2010, 03:45 PM)TheNeuroticNinja Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to carry on a bit further and since you didn't do it in the same way as me I feel let down, how stupid am I? I am going to compile all these and release it with all of our names on.

HAHAHA LOL! I added a twist! He knew what was happening all along!
And for the compile and release? How are you going to do that? just post it on the interwebs like, everywhere?

(I kinda want to finish this story now. We could add a background of this kids life now that we hooked all the readers! Roflmao )
Yeahh, I'm not gonna lie, I got completely lost at Blue_Social's addition, lmao. I'll put in another piece if I can grasp the concept. Lol.
LOL! This was a part that I was stuck on in my story for a while thanks for helping me vent and ruin your story! Roflmao
No offence to you blue social but maybe we should disregard that part then as you suggested we could put in some of his history in sort of a flashback mode then come back to the current scene then a big arguement/fight and it eventually resulting in something happening....
Pages: 1 2