Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 Years In Prison - A Man's Story
XVN, please could you try and post more quality? I can just see you possibly getting warned or banned because your posts are LQP and you're not contributing much.

Just looking out for you.
Wow. After a few stabs, he starts trying to get his fingers inside and he just pulls all this meat out. I thought he was going to pull out his intestines like you'd see in a horror movie, but instead, he just pulls out fist after fist of this yellow jelly crap, and then big hunks of meat like raw mince. Screw's arrived and tasered everyone. Even the kid. He was on his side, right in front of my cell, and every jolt from the taser made the big hole in his stomach smoke.
I done 12 months iIn a detention center for assaulting somone who tried to force my girlfriend. Not half as bad as prison Sad
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.
To Eve, I agree, those were some good points.
(08-24-2010, 12:29 AM)Renegader Wrote: Wow. After a few stabs, he starts trying to get his fingers inside and he just pulls all this meat out. I thought he was going to pull out his intestines like you'd see in a horror movie, but instead, he just pulls out fist after fist of this yellow jelly crap, and then big hunks of meat like raw mince. Screw's arrived and tasered everyone. Even the kid. He was on his side, right in front of my cell, and every jolt from the taser made the big hole in his stomach smoke.

One of the most horrifying parts isn't it?
Yea, that is all what I imagined prison being like really.

And its all not true, all my prison friends still have their old friends and family around them.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Wow, is really all I have to say.
I was sentenced to 19 months in State for 1 count of Aggrovated Armed Robbery, my lawyer tells me in the middle of trial i might be able to get you 90 months, i know the mandatory first offence is 90 months but im not trying to hear that so i fired him and hired my sisters lawyer at a much much steeper price BUT the benifit of digging in my savings was 18 + 1 months instead of 90 months.

Prison life varies from one person to the next, variables include things like where you are from, how you have lived up to this point in your life, have you ever been to prison before, etc etc etc most inmates find useful hobbies to get into others prefer to make life hell for no reason at all.

I took to leather work and wood carving, i then moved up to watching this old catfish do haircuts and the way he would work the blade in the comb i was fascinated and before i knew it i was doing it myself, time went by with out too many hickups. However the feeling of being torn away from your loved ones every minute of every day can sometimes become very unberable, it is certainly NO place for people that require human interaction in a positive way all the time. Ones experiences on the inside vary from one to another
[Image: pageviews=1]
to be honest even a persons story isnt going to give you the perspective unless you live it...you truly need your own story so that you can form your own opinion on things

and that goes for life in general

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /rant about the past few years.. [LONG STORY AND POORLY WRITTEN] Elxuraitor 1 689 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: l[DG]l Goat
  Moving on more than 2 years after breakup irishbella 13 11,182 05-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Annmorris
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 903 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,343 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  Party for new years. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 5 1,264 12-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ