Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PTC website. Yes they pay
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong because every time I enter my email. It says that I need to enter a validate email Sad
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
(10-16-2009, 09:01 AM)Codine Wrote: I already use this site, so i can't sign up under your ref link Sad But thanks for posting some payment proofs. I'll use this site more now.

And codine
I should have done 2 other cashouts but instead of doing cashouts and paying fees for paypal, i bought direct referrals. This way i don't loose 13% as fees.
(10-16-2009, 10:16 AM)Acekidd01 Wrote: I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong because every time I enter my email. It says that I need to enter a validate email Sad

You have to give them a paypal email, and an alertpay

Note: I don't know wether im right or not, i registered a long time ago.
(10-16-2009, 10:16 AM)Acekidd01 Wrote: I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong because every time I enter my email. It says that I need to enter a validate email Sad

i don't know the reason, maybe if you post any image i can helps you identifying the problem
(10-16-2009, 01:16 PM)tartou2 Wrote: And codine
I should have done 2 other cashouts but instead of doing cashouts and paying fees for paypal, i bought direct referrals. This way i don't loose 13% as fees.

Ahh cool, is there any decent ways of getting reffs? Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-16-2009, 02:01 PM)Codine Wrote: Ahh cool, is there any decent ways of getting reffs? Smile

yes you can even buy the referrals or post your ad somewhere you can get people attention. For example i have posted the banner in my website and i am getting an average of 3-4 referrals everyday
Did they really pay? Sorry I have no trust on PTC websites. Whether my opinion is good or not, I have one Smile
(10-23-2009, 08:43 AM)immi Wrote: Did they really pay? Sorry I have no trust on PTC websites. Whether my opinion is good or not, I have one Smile

If they don't i use Neobux, and i've been paid from them quite a few times.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-23-2009, 09:09 AM)Codine Wrote: If they don't i use Neobux, and i've been paid from them quite a few times.

Actually I signed up with neobux aswell but when I clicked on their ads they showed me that your IP is already viewing an ad, I close that, opened up a second ad, theirs a the same things happened, The same with more then 5 ads

I loose my courage and switched off my PC finally Tongue
(10-23-2009, 10:38 AM)immi Wrote: Actually I signed up with neobux aswell but when I clicked on their ads they showed me that your IP is already viewing an ad, I close that, opened up a second ad, theirs a the same things happened, The same with more then 5 ads

I loose my courage and switched off my PC finally Tongue

that's because you share the same IP with somebody else. Check if your IP is the same as everybody on the network.
And as for 4realptc.info yes they paid me so far like 12$

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loudmo - New pay per install program desertlioon 9 3,012 04-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Last Post: jiggaman
  Sign up to Onbux PTC - Earn Daily - Payment Proofs Added melekhchanger 0 2,916 12-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Last Post: melekhchanger
  Best PTC site's I know Firetech 4 957 12-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post: TheDarkLord
  PTC site with min PO 0.01$ Excalibur 6 1,772 11-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Kate
  Detailed PTC tutorial - How to Earn at Home buxer 3 927 11-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Lin