Support Forums

Full Version: New PTC website. Yes they pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: banner2.png?username=tartou2&banner=bannerblue.png]

Most of you search on how to make online money in a very easy way and with no hard tasks to do.
Most of you want to trust a PTC website but it is very hard because of previous experiences with such websites.

I will talk about myself. I have tried almost every PTC website on the internet. 80% of them are scams. They even ban you before you ask them to cash out or they stop paying saying they have problems with paypal or alertpay or they are not ptc websites but website to collect emails to send them spams. But the most common PTC are the one who made their system in a way that make it hard on anyone to cash out.

Well i found a PTC website that really pay. I have just get paid few days ago and i will cash out again in other few days.

Here is a proof about their credibility
[Image: 4realPTCproof.bmp]

And here is my second cashout
[Image: 4realPTCproof2.bmp]

And this is my third proof but this time i cashed out 3$ instead of 2$.
[Image: 4realPTCproof3.bmp]

Ok here is the strategy i used:
1- I bought a silver account for 1 year so i can receive 0.008$/click instead of 0.002$/click for regular account.
2- I bought referrals so i can receive more $ bonus from their clicks
3- After i get paid the 2$ i bought more referrals so i can boost my revenue.

This time i cashed out 3$ today and i got like 0.8$ only from my referrals clicks. In this case i will be able to cashout tomorow again. More refferals means more revenue.

I think it is worth to try. Try to use my method and you will see that it is a good PTC website.

If you want you can register here
http://www.4realptc.info/register.php?r=tartou2
This is my referral link. You can use it to register. You won't loose anything. It is just that you helps me
Cool, i have an account and i just started out today ^_^

i hope this works out
yes it works. And i am going to cash out again tomorrow Big Grin
Well this was a good share and not a bump waste of time thnx for this.
THanks for sharing tartou2
All posts with affiliate links must be in the Referrals section. I have moved this for you.
Big Grin ok man. Thank you for that
Does the site accepts gmail?
yes
i am using gmail for my account
I already use this site, so i can't sign up under your ref link Sad But thanks for posting some payment proofs. I'll use this site more now.
Pages: 1 2