Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who still uses windows XP?
I use XP, it does everything I need it to <3
I use Windows 7 on my computer but on my family computer it has XP and i think its XP Beta or something because it all runs REALLY slow..lol
My old desktop haves it, It's really good because as my desktop specs sucks it's the only windows OS that can handle it.
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
I like xp but the trend is of win7 in my school/country Tongue
Still using XP on my laptop Big Grin No desire to change the windows version or upgrade.

Also running linux onn my desktop.
I got 2 PCs. 1 Desktop and 1 Laptop. On Desktop I am using Windows XP Professional SP3 and on Laptop I am using Windows 7 Ultimate Alienware 32bit.
I still had XP 1 week ago, but decided finally to get rid of it once my computer started looking like it needed a fresh XP install. Installed 7 and I can't really say that I miss XP.

Got windows 7, but i see a lot of people still with xp. But those who had vista most likely changed except for me. I have one pc with windows 7 and one with windows vista.
I still use it on my VM, it's amazingly stable and honestly just way more straightforward than Vista.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
I have windows XP still on my second computer
Windows XP PRO SP3
slowly getting better