Support Forums

Full Version: Who still uses windows XP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I still use XP pro, on my alienware desktop. I dont see a necessity to change/upgrade, as XP is still pretty solid.

What about you guys?
I love XP. I've been using it since it came out. I have it on 4 of my own computers. I tried Vista and 7, and went right back to Windows XP.
I have windows 7. If you havent tried windows7

You should go try asap =D
I use Windows XP Pro.
I really want Windows 7, but for now I'm stuck with XP D: . Well it gets the job done, so I' good.
I still have it on about 1/2 my computers. It's very reliable. I've skipped Vista completely and a few systems are now Win7. I bought 2 systems with Vista because I had no choice in the matter but one was downgraded to XP and the other upgraded to Win7. Vista was terrible. Win7 has been great. XP is just very stable imho but of course it's not 64-bit.
I still use Windows XP Yeye
I prefer it to Vista, hate vista but havn't tried Windows 7 yet. I'll probaly be getting windows 7 on my new laptop i'm getting next month. Roflmao
I think the most recent build of Vista is ok. I stress ok. I stopped using XP when I discovered Linux ;) Back to windows 7 though.
I use xp pro, but I recent;y converted to Linux and run xp in a virtual machine.
I love Windows XP thats why I have Win XP and 7 on my Laptop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18