Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who still uses windows XP?
I still use XP, IMO it's the best and most customizable Microsoft OS there is.
I don't think Se7en will run on my laptop, and I aint running Vista, so XP it is Tongue

I've used XP ever since it came out and never had any problems.
XP PRO SP2!!!!

all my machine are that or ubuntu
I am using XP.. I had Vista but it sux hard so i got back to XP.. My laptop had Windows 7 and i changed it to Xp..
[Image: steamaccount.png]
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
For those ten seconds or least I'm free, nothing else matter.
I am also Windows XP user as I don't feel need to upgrade it. Windows XP is best.
Xp professional is great , but since i have some major issues with xp32 bit edition , Im moved to x64 , and its working fine with ease
Mad
I'm still using Windows XP on my laptop that I'm currently on now. Big Grin However, whenever I buy a new laptop sometime within the next few months, it'll have Win7.
I just stayed with Xp Pro when Vista came out. Windows XP had been updated and fixed for years so it's really stable, vista was released and was still buggy as hell.

I have a free copy of Windows 7 courtesy of Microsoft but I've never bothered using it Big Grin
Windows XP has always worked for me, until I see a valid reason to switch (at the rate Microsoft is going that may be a while) I"ll stick with what I know works.
I run XP for my sons PC and for my.......... Lets call it SPY pc. But beyond that i run personally 7.
Mad not too IMHO
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I want win 7 now. Can't get it working.