Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
I watch a movie, i never go back on the computer when i'm tired, it's just painful Sad

I turn on the tv and watch some blu rays! Thumbsup
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Take a 10-15 second deep breathe..
Close my eyes
Clear my thoughts
Make sure everything around is quiet(earmuffs)
---
Successful sleep.
Well, Im bored. PM me if you need a (free) signature made.
[Image: 28jics5.png]
Yeah I have sleep insomnia so it takes me like 2 hours after I get in bed to actually fall asleep; what I do is usually take pills or just get on my laptop til I'm tired.
[Image: travy.png]
Hi.

I tend to just get up and browse my regular forums, read the news online, check my e-mail, text people if they are up, and waste time on Facebook until I get tired. Then, I wake up early the next day so I don't have any trouble getting to sleep that night.
I get something to do, to speed up the time. Like playing games or chatting.

I've recently had much sleeping problems, but i stay up chatting with friends and stuff.
I keep trying for a while, but if I just can't fall asleep, I just say fudge it and get up to watch a movie or alike.
(07-22-2010, 05:51 AM)Omniscient Wrote: What do you do when you can't sleep? It's 5:50am and I went to bed at 2am. I woke up every half-hour and mainly laid there restless. I finally decided to just get out of bed and do some work. So here I am.

This is my first post of the day. YEH!

So what do you do when you can't sleep at night?

I usually fill out my portfolios on my domains etc I do a lot of paperwork for a 15 year old. It keeps my head straight though and I am prepared for any legal issues. I also like to phone my girlfriend, she doesn't like me doing it because she does sleep but you know.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
I usually lay down on my bed, listen to my iPod, and text 'til I fall asleep.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I like to text to, why not have a chat with someone Omni, if anybody is awake make the best of it.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
Close your eyelids, then move your eyes around very fast with your eyelids still closed. The pressure on your eyeballs makes it a pretty hard to do movement. It's not the fact that it's muscle building etc, but the fact that your eyes have very weak muscles.. Just the little pressure of your eyelids on your eyes while you're moving them will tire you out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 3,986 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 25,841 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,274 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,115 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 10,474 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun