Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
My life isn't good at the moment, so it's been hard to sleep well at night, for months now. I can't find any solution other than drinking alcohol, smoking weed or taking some medicine. When I don't feel like doing any of those things, I get up, turn on the computer and start browsing random websites till I really feel the need to sleep.
Usually turns into me browsing HF til I feel tired, which is never lol.
I get annoyed try and sleep again then wake up and its just horrible
Most of the time when I go to bed and I just lay there can't sleep I smoke a join Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I lay down in bed, and sometimes listen to binaural beats. I close my eyes and relax. I picture myself slowly melting/dripping, into my bed. Starting with my feet and moving to my head. While breathing in and out deeply and rhythmically. Eventually, I switch to counting, slowly to ten several times. Rinse and repeat. It doesn't take long at all.
Sometimes I go out of bed and run, when I come back I have no choice but to sleep. Other then that I watch TV until I wake up next morning realizing that I was able to sleep, or maybe I just quit sleeping and stay awake.
If I can't sleep at night, I listen to some music and I set the timer to auto-shut off after 1 hour. Depending on what I listen to, I usually fall asleep before then
IF I can't sleep then I'll just Get up and continue with something/Watch A film until I feel tired.
I try lucid dreaming. Then if that fails, browse websites.
I stay in bed till i sleep.
It can take hours, but i stay lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,118 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 25,934 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,289 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,210 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash