(11-22-2011, 04:20 AM)Delmar Wrote: Hi All,
Some tips for better sleep are:
Create a sleep schedule,
Exercise early,
Don't eat late,
Avoid oversleep,
Avoid alcohol and other stimulants,
Avoid taking naps in day timing.

Well you just named my life style. I don't sleep nearly close to a schedule, I hate moving around early, I oversleep every day when I don't have to work, I travel a lot so I sleep on the planes (nap time), but I don't drink.
• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
• ˚Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Holidays!★ 。* • ˚。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ * /______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 | 門 l˚

Download the iPhone app called: I-Doser. It has sounds that help with different problems, I use the "Insomniac" on every night.
The doses are usually about 15 minutes, but the insomniac puts me asleep within 5. Very helpful if you have big plans, or a lot of work to do the next day. I hope this helped!
Usually when i can not sleep i do the old fashion way and count sheep. But when that does not work i get up and read. Reading seems to be the trick for me to fall asleep as who wants to read at 2am? NO ONE. So maybe try that. If that does not work try counting sheep or drinking warm milk. My mom always told me those work.
Sleep is most important for good health. So you should try to sleep more. If you can't sleep properly then you should talk with doctor about your problem.
This link may help
Yoga Mat
I usually just go outside at night, in the cold. The cold makes me sleepy for some reason.
He doesn't need help anymore... this was almost 2 years ago.
I normally just listen to some music, play call of duty, or go on the internet Smile
Until I get so bored that it forces me to sleep.
I usually just plug in my beats, get on SF or HF, facebook and start coding. (:
Use progressive relaxation method. That way is very strong, it is used in hypnosis as well.
I usually get out of bed if I can't sleep in 30 minutes and microwave a glass of milk until it's warm then go back to bed. Warm milk helps a lot of people fall asleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,116 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 25,913 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,289 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,208 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  I sleep so often these days. Elektrisk 40 10,673 10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun