Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
I used to have this problem. I tried warm milk, counting, and all the rest. But what really works for me is reading a book before i go to bed.
I just watch a movie on my laptop, think about what I'm doing the next day and make sure I'm not too hot. Works well, it might be because I'm always tired but I don't know for sure.
Usually i always sleep at night but in some cases i use to sleep at 2:00 or at 2:30. When i have a sleep at afternoon i don't fell sleepy at night so i watch TV or else listen music. Yesterday i went to sleep at 3:00, till 12:30 i was watching TV shows and movies, then after i switch on my computer and start searching movies, musics for download and chatting with friends.
Hi All,
Some tips for better sleep are:
Create a sleep schedule,
Exercise early,
Don't eat late,
Avoid oversleep,
Avoid alcohol and other stimulants,
Avoid taking naps in day timing.
I try to forgot thingwhich makes me not to sleep!! and think about any other thing
[Image: 6c221674de.png]
Open my iPod touch and then open HypnoPack App
There is a soccer field on my school property. What I do is go out (and yes I ask my parents, and I get a yes because they know I bring a knife JUST IN CASE THE NEED ARISES where I needed to defend myself) and run 10 laps around the field. That is about two miles. When I get home I put some music on and fall right asleep.
I browse HF on my iPhone when i can't sleep, for some reason i sleep better when the iPhone is like full brightness shining to my eyes lmao.
I don't like the though of sleeping it's weird.
[Image: Optimus-Prime.png]
I usually watch my favorite movies when i am unable to sleep or I play games on computer like need for speed 2 and GTA Vice City etc. You can also read books of your interest as that would help you in feeling sleepy and you would be able to have a peaceful sleep for hours together.

Regards,
Rashmi Kamani

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 4,118 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 25,924 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,289 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,209 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash