Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When you just can't sleep?
Well, to be honest, I just get up and continue my day... whether at 1000 or 0100. If you can't sleep, and you feel like you need sleep and it is a continuous problem, perhaps you need to either/or: change your daily habits, practice mental relaxation, find a hobby or activity to do until you feel you can sleep, or get it checked out by the doctor. Otherwise, it's normal.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(07-23-2010, 01:20 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: Thats freakin hilarious I play Sudoku before bed too! Roflmao
But I just can't sleep its not insomnia or anything (that i know of)
I just have a hard time falling asleep its just my normal thing. Huh
When i first begin with Sudoku, I have to finish it.
[Image: kriss.jpg]

Thanks bkotz for the sig. I love it <3
Just relax and think about good thing it seems to help me alot.
When I come across a restless night, I usually grab my iPod and play some soft music to get my mind off of not being able to sleep, lol.
I just rest in bed till I fall asleep or I watch t.v, if I really really can't fall asleep I'll turn on my computer but it hasn't happened in a while.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
(07-24-2010, 12:45 AM)Clay Wrote: When I come across a restless night, I usually grab my iPod and play some soft music to get my mind off of not being able to sleep, lol.

I downloaded these 'sounds of nature' from PirateBay for my surround sound in the bedroom. Since my bed is bang in the centre it bodes well with the sound of 'rainfall in dense woodland' or 'sounds of the stream'. I've even hooked up a rotary fan with a natural breeze setting which varies power over time.

The only problem is that every now and then the soundtrack has some tiny bug make a really loud and ridculous noise. I woke up like an hour into it with the sound of a dying cricket coming from my rear left speaker. Freaked the crap out of me if I'm honest.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
What you do is go the a pharmacy buy some melatonin it's a sleeping pill that helps I use it ;)
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
I do my very best to clear my mind of all my thoughts. My main problem is that my mind keeps rambling on and on about things as I try to sleep, and I can't turn it off!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I browse hackforums using my cellphone Big Grin

The lounge means instant sleep Big Grin

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfpapfapfapfpapfapfpafpafapfpafp

Norly;; I read a book for around half an hour to an hour, then just lie in bed thinking about what I want to happen the next day - Usually fall asleep in about 20 minutes.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Longest you've gone without sleep? 13th 23 3,986 09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: adkisrael
  Do you sleep naked? Mono 97 25,841 04-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Zyx
  How to sleep when not tired? BleepyEvans 25 3,274 03-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: [nWo] Hulk Hogan
  Are you sleep deprived? Depth 25 3,115 11-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash