Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Nominate Yourself For An Award
(05-24-2010, 09:28 AM)Braco Wrote: Yeah, Zerk and BladeHNC just spam the section together to raise their postcount in order to get the Support Feather award on HF.
Lol that isn't true we helped i chouder he gives me links I play and me 2 I allso helped other members in the video gaminf on SupportForums!
I think Zerk should get that award. I don't know if he spams or not but the guy does seem like he is into gaming, alot.
I hope you both get that award though.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Zerk really shouldn't . Zerk really does spam up the section to get there PC up. It annoys the hell out of me.
[Image: hugs.png]
(05-24-2010, 11:28 AM)hugsyou Wrote: Zerk really shouldn't . Zerk really does spam up the section to get there PC up. It annoys the hell out of me.

Well man sorry, but I dont spam if you belive that I do ok.
I just post at the video gaming and he fasts replyes and I allso reply so that isn't spam and I allso know video gaming a lot and all of my posts are there...
Yeah you spam the video section. But stop with the OFFTOPIC post. Only nominate yourself not nominate others!
Will we get the offensive awards like on HF?
(05-24-2010, 03:13 PM)Braco Wrote: Yeah you spam the video section. But stop with the OFFTOPIC post. Only nominate yourself not nominate others!
http://www.supportforums.net/myawards.php
Here is the list of available awards.
[Image: hugs.png]
I think Omniscient missed that part on the first post.
I would like to nominate myself for the Angel of Mercy [Image: angel-wings_24.png] award. I have been contemplating for a while if I should do this so early, but I believe after my 100 post, nearly all of them being in the "Emotional Support" section, that it would be appropriate.

I also believe this award also pertains to this website. I came here initially to do just that, support people. Lately my post have been shorter, I plan on fixing that. The majority of my beginning post are at least a paragraph. I plan on staying here, at Support Forums. And my emotional support will not cease.

I would appreciate my profile to be reviewed, and determined if I am best suited for this award.

Thanks,
-Pink Floyd
There are many topics here which I learned from and gladly added to.

I hope I have earned the Star of Sharing with my research and posts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 28,334 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,632 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,433 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,921 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 17,567 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity