Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turtle Beach X41's
I'm currently looking at them on Newegg and I'm really leaning towards getting me a set.

Anybody here own a pair? If so, do you suggest them? Or an alternative? I'm reading a lot of positive reviews on them.

Check this video out. It's a review by Turtle Beach itself.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjQA6z4FTSw[/youtube]
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Get the 31's, they haven't failed me yet.
41's just seem like overkill.
What's with all the hype with turtle beach? Aren't they a little over rated...
(04-14-2010, 07:56 PM)Sam Wrote: What's with all the hype with turtle beach? Aren't they a little over rated...

Imagine playing Call Of Duty, and being able to hear someone running behind you; with Ninja Pro.

It can save your life alot, but A40's may be better Tongue
I already have a pair of X3's and I love them. I'm just looking to upgrade. Sam, I don't think Turtle Beaches are overrated quite yet...

And yes, Tryhard's right. I agree with you, man. You can hear footsteps a mile away. If you have Sitrep Pro, you'll hear people running around from the other side of the map, I kid you not.
I may get a pair of turtle beaches, are they easy to set up ect
Those actually look pretty sick. Especially because my other Turtle Beaches made my ears so hot, and these ones let them "breathe."
tay.Superman
Any headphones you should be able to hear behind you or else they would suck.
To be honest, it's a review by Turtle Beach. They're obviously going to be biased. Don't just do research on youtube, go on google etc... You don't need to hear people spawning on the other side of the map you just need to hear what's around you. X31's is already a great headset. Stick with them for a bit and if you really feel that you need to upgrade then so be it.
I did look up other reviews, Goldsound. That video isn't exactly a review, it's more of a promotional video on the product.
(04-15-2010, 02:54 AM)Prone Wrote: I may get a pair of turtle beaches, are they easy to set up ect

They sure are, Prone. You just plug a few component cables into your tv from the IR unit, point it towards where you're sitting, and you're good to go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turtle Beach x12's compatibility question Baconboy 0 820 12-19-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Baconboy
  Turtle Beach Ear Force PX5 [Information, Review, Picture] iMario 13 3,435 04-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: PhiLLy BR
  Astro's Vs. X41's eXosphere™ 37 3,870 11-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: SoloDolo
  Turtle Beach X3 gaming headset Heli0s 33 5,195 07-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Last Post: killerpop89