Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else have a Palm Pre?
I personally love my Palm Pre, I have it through Sprint. <3

If you are planning to get one you should get the preware app, because it is one of the best things ever. I have heard Verizon Pre's are having a lot of issues.

Also the Palm Pre now comes with video.
I was looking at it I heard that that Palm is making a comeback is it any good?
(04-05-2010, 04:39 PM)Av917 Wrote: I was looking at it I heard that that Palm is making a comeback is it any good?

I think it is good, because it has everything I want. One thing that is a little bothersome is that it only has 8gb space.
My friend just ordered one from the internet looks pretty good!
(04-05-2010, 04:45 PM)Pokémon Wrote: I think it is good, because it has everything I want. One thing that is a little bothersome is that it only has 8gb space.

i assume you can upgraded that with a microsd?
(04-05-2010, 04:50 PM)Hallow Wrote: My friend just ordered one from the internet looks pretty good!

Contrary to popular belief just because it has a mirror on the back doesn't make it "girly"

i assume you can upgraded that with a microsd?[/QUOTE]

no
Do Sprint Phones have sim cards? I heard they cannot be unlocked because they have no sim cards to input?
(04-05-2010, 06:16 PM)Yin Wrote: Do Sprint Phones have sim cards? I heard they cannot be unlocked because they have no sim cards to input?

Only a few phones on sprint have sim cards. The only one I know of is the BlackBerry Tour. Keep in mind Verizon also has the Pre, if you're interested. If you are interested I would be weary, because I have heard about a lot of bugs in their "pre plus."
I had a Palm Pre for about 2 days. Took me 2 days to sell it lol

I bought it for $30 from a friend who needed the cash and sold it on eBay 2 days later for $110.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
My friend has that phone, to me it's ugly lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palm Pre? Epicly 2 1,019 02-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Tyler The Creator™
  iPhone 4 pre-order Heli0s 20 3,247 07-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Last Post: dibini
  Sprint Palm Pre kl4r1ne7k4t 0 652 11-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Last Post: kl4r1ne7k4t