Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kashmir
Well in rl I'm Kashmir (Pakistan side), for years and years India has occupoied the other side of Kashmir and massacred many innocent Muslims there. Why? Because they're Muslim;but also the majority in Indian Occupied Kashmir. But that's not all, they do many other disgusting acts;they deny they are discriminating against the Muslims of Kashmir despite a lot of evidence;they don't even allow the Red Cross into Kashmir.
These acts, the mention of Indian Kashmir rises deep emotions within me. Anger, sadness and the need of revenge are what I feel. I hate the Indian Army and Government as well as their supporters, because of the acts they "support" in Kashmir.
When the Mumbai Attacks came, I did not support the "terroists". My view was that the event was the fault of the Indian policy towards Kashmir, and they're media further angered me. In the first hours without proof they pointed the finger of blame at Pakistan, over time it has been reported that these accusation lack solid evidence. And the coverage they got, compared to the coverage to the thousands of Kashmiri's is incomparable.
I see Indian people grieving about Mumbai but when I ask them about Kashmir they don't seem that bothered.
I'm young but already I am motivated by this conflict and it is a huge part of my thought process and life.
So let me ask this question:
Do those that fight, against the Indian forces in Kashmir that occupy them, are they terrorist's or freedom fighters?
And is it that wrong to kill anothers citizens when they massacre yours?
Kashmir is the Switzerland of India. But after the partition of the Sub-Continent of India, this Paradise on Earth has become the Purgatory of Inferno. Due to the clash between tourism and terrorism, instead of becoming the playground of Asia, Kashmir has become the battleground between India and Pakistan over the Kashmir issue. Now under the pressure of the USA, Pakistan has relinquished the path of war and accepted to pursue the path of peace and development with India in order to settle all outstanding issues including Jammu and Kashmir. In this stage, towards a sensible solution for the Kashmir imbroglio, ice has been broken between India and Pakistan following the model of the boundary talks between India and China.
(03-24-2010, 04:49 AM)augustsalbert Wrote: Kashmir is the Switzerland of India. But after the partition of the Sub-Continent of India, this Paradise on Earth has become the Purgatory of Inferno. Due to the clash between tourism and terrorism, instead of becoming the playground of Asia, Kashmir has become the battleground between India and Pakistan over the Kashmir issue. Now under the pressure of the USA, Pakistan has relinquished the path of war and accepted to pursue the path of peace and development with India in order to settle all outstanding issues including Jammu and Kashmir. In this stage, towards a sensible solution for the Kashmir imbroglio, ice has been broken between India and Pakistan following the model of the boundary talks between India and China.

I disagree with the Pakistan;Path Of Peace bit. IMO Pakistan has always tried to engage India in peace talks but they have always ignored the issue and do not even recognize it as a disputed territroy. I don't wish for war or the pain that comes with it, a mothers pain for a lost son is hard to say the least. But I don't think the issue will be resolved in the next 10 years, If the Indian Government and rest of the world continue to turn a blind eye to the Kashmiri atrocieties then I am thinking of joining a nationalistic Kashmiri freedom fighter group. Note that, not a religiously motivated but nationalistic, I don't think any religion is better than another, and I think the killing of civilians is wrong. If I do join though I will only fight soldiers but not citizens of India.
I do not beleive they are freedom fighters but i do not beleive they are terriosts either. There fighting for what is theirs.. killing inoccent people tho is wrong and you may not know if that person shares the same views as you do.

Is it fair to kill one's life, when you live yours?
(03-25-2010, 01:26 PM)Bjfox Wrote: I do not beleive they are freedom fighters but i do not beleive they are terriosts either. There fighting for what is theirs.. killing inoccent people tho is wrong and you may not know if that person shares the same views as you do.

Is it fair to kill one's life, when you live yours?

That's the line/opinion I follow. But if they are the only groups fighting for Kashmir, I will join them;I don't have the luxury of choosing. This hate has been present n me ever since I learnt I'm Kashmiri.
Good luck ... all i can say
(03-25-2010, 06:35 PM)Bjfox Wrote: Good luck ... all i can say

LOL, I'm not saying I'm going to join them, just what the Indians are doing is pissing me off.
I hope your life works out for you... All i can sy is I'm glad I'm a Canadian.
(04-05-2010, 05:13 PM)Hallow Wrote: I hope your life works out for you... All i can sy is I'm glad I'm a Canadian.

yes canada is the greatest country in the world but good luck that has always been a rough spot
Canada. xD anyway...Good Luck. hope it get better.
[Image: deities.jpg]