Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back, my account got hijacked by an RAT.
Yes, The butthead is back, But dont go flame please.
Your account wasn't hijacked. Your account username was changed purposely by Omniscient.

If you want to access your old account login with the username "IMAnAsshole". Try to avoid using abusive or offensive usernames. Thank you.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Lol BURRRRRN

I like Omni's style there Smile
What happened now?
GamerCraft

Visit it, and tell me what you think. Tongue
Omni owned his ass. Thats what happened now ha ha ha.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Owned Tongue

i lol'd
Bah. People get all "well done omni" because he changed a username. Come on guys. Really WTF
Is it just suck up to the owner of the forum or is it people actually worship him? Seriously im curious.
I have always been one to speak his mind. The fact i am on someone elses forum does not for one second make me a lesser person.
What i mean is just because he runs this place does it automatically give him god power? Or is it all over HF success?
I dont understand. I really dont. If someone on my forum tried that s hit i would tell them to f uck off and leave.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-04-2010, 03:03 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Bah. People get all "well done omni" because he changed a username. Come on guys. Really WTF
Is it just suck up to the owner of the forum or is it people actually worship him? Seriously im curious.
I have always been one to speak his mind. The fact i am on someone elses forum does not for one second make me a lesser person.
What i mean is just because he runs this place does it automatically give him god power? Or is it all over HF success?
I dont understand. I really dont. If someone on my forum tried that s hit i would tell them to f uck off and leave.

QFT... ;)
It is however fuuny, this dude thought he was infected, so he probably formated his HDD because he couldn't find the malicious file... lol..
(02-04-2010, 05:55 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: QFT... ;)
It is however fuuny, this dude thought he was infected, so he probably formated his HDD because he couldn't find the malicious file... lol..
LMAO
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I didnt format my pc, i just work on my other XP partition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I WILL RAT ALL THE NOOBS ON SF @ NO SF @ HF FOREVER @ ↕↔↕ 10 878 05-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Thomas