Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....new puter
Well, my laptop took a dump, and it's taken me a few weeks to get a new one. I bought a sony vaio, has a core i7 Big Grin and even better, this cool light up keyboard lol. Only had to fork out $1150 for it, but, thank god for a $5500+tax return.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Well, at least you're not dead.
(Personal Joke between Skill and I.)
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
First of all; welcome back! I was a little worried about you. Second of all; that sounds like an awesome laptop. Do you think you could post some pictures for us to admire?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VF111FX-16-41...198&sr=8-6

I think that's the one I had. Pretty much each core is 1.6ghz but with the click of a button I can boost each one to 2.80 ghz. Then multiply that by 8 and you have the processor speed. I'm upgrading the RAM to 8GB tomorrow ;)
(01-29-2010, 09:15 AM)Grizzly Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VF111FX-16-41...198&sr=8-6

I think that's the one I had. Pretty much each core is 1.6ghz but with the click of a button I can boost each one to 2.80 ghz. Then multiply that by 8 and you have the processor speed. I'm upgrading the RAM to 8GB tomorrow ;)

That's an awesome machine; I bet it was worth the wait. How much is the extra 4GB of RAM going to cost you?

By the way, if you haven't noticed... I am jealous. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Not much at all actually. Shouldn't be more than $60.
I had one with a light up keyboard but my niece got over interested in it and broke it. Broke my heart lol, but I got over it. $1150 isn't that much although got mines cheaper.
I seriously can't tell you how interesting the thing is. I was getting distracted last night playing WoW. I actually was staring at it and forgot to heal our tank, we ended up wiping the instance lol. Try explaining that one to your friends Big Grin