Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GogoMe.....Admins needed!!
ok hello SF my developing site is http://gogome.webege.com

Dont worry domain will be changed....and also forum part of my site will be designed and will look way better soon but everything else is pretty much set!
*much thanks to my admin team, which do need more skilled ppl and much thanks to Trilobyte-.......ok now members please review my site and tell me any suggestions or if you would like to be part of our admin team hopefully we open site soon!! *i do need sweet signature banners!! pm me!.......
You spelled Social, Socail on your frontpage hehe Smile
other than that, I really don't have much to give...there's no content and the forums is blank

Forum is set up nicely I suppose
(01-12-2010, 11:18 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: You spelled Social, Socail on your frontpage hehe Smile
other than that, I really don't have much to give...there's no content and the forums is blank

Forum is set up nicely I suppose

oh ok and we need a new index page am looking for someone who can make a nice one!!....and were going to work on graphics soon!!...and the forum blank because we havent release yet!!
lol

Code:
PHP Error Message

Warning: require(./includes/class_bootstrap.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a9969512/public_html/forum/global.php on line 15

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/class_bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a9969512/public_html/forum/global.php on line 15

Free Web Hosting

Get paid hosting and a domain.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
i was installing vb 4.0 to it but yeah go check it out now!!
(01-13-2010, 01:58 AM)swagg Wrote: i was installing vb 4.0 to it but yeah go check it out now!!

Looks pretty good although the forum is bare. Tongue
The site wont be up for much longer unless I get my pay.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I'm sorry to anyone who has been dealing with swagg, but I have banned him once more. He was ban circumventing, his original account is chinaman7x7. His original account will be unbanned in 1 week and 2 days. I suggest that you do not trust him, I highly doubt that he will pay out what he owes.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdminHelp.net - Where Admins Come for Help iWinterBoard 3 993 07-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Last Post: LMCampbell
  Serverstack.net - Server admins unite. timestandstill 2 829 05-08-2010, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Eagle
  Gogome.info famous me 3 3,152 04-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Jordan L.