Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-
----Edit-----

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePirate
And again I don't have photos (vids), but I freaking love Cats Tongue

I had 4 different until now, the first one was sold, then the second one escaped but came back Big Grin... I was so happy...
The third cat was funny, it sneaked into a basement and I didn't notice, then locked the door and after a day - 2 I though shes gone too.
But after a week I go into the basement again.... and there she is.... killed all the rats Big Grin ...

The fourth, well a car..... :'(

But I'm looking to get me a new one... I love them!

Lol @ the cat. My cat's a moron. It likes to attack us in the morning, mainly my daughter. No provocation. Dumb cat. I honestly hate them. I'm a huge dug person myself. German Shepherds, Labs, etc.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-30-2009, 12:01 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Lol @ the cat. My cat's a moron. It likes to attack us in the morning, mainly my daughter. No provocation. Dumb cat. I honestly hate them. I'm a huge dug person myself. German Shepherds, Labs, etc.

Cats do this to play and practice. I find those "attacks" just cute. Toulis used to come on my bed and lick my nose and then he started running. He was a crazy kitten.
Here's my little guy, his names Remington.
[Image: 14diwkl.jpg]
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-30-2009, 12:04 PM)Notorious Mental Wrote: Cats do this to play and practice. I find those "attacks" just cute. Toulis used to come on my bed and lick my nose and then he started running. He was a crazy kitten.

No, I mean attack. As in bite and scratch your ankle/foot. I'm not talking about "cute." If I meant something cute, I'd find a different word.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Dude that cat was cute as hell i liked it.But im a dog person but got a soft spot for kitties =)
Im actually not to much of a cat fan
[Image: pughacking.png]
your cat ran away Sad I feel sorry for you and for toulis.

If you don't mind me asking were did you the get the idea for his name??
Toulis is sweet. Sad that he is lost.