Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is terrifying.
I just started playing new game called Slender. It is based on the Slender Man mythos. (youtube.com/marblehornets)

This game is absolutely horrifying. I am the kind of person that fears nothing but when I sit down to play this game in my chair in the comfort of my own home I am terrified. I don't know what it is about this game but it was done right.
The game is still in beta but I definitely recommend that you give it a try. The game is currently free.

DL links for the game:
Download for Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/?j6j06lsnnw3m2q6
Download for Mac: http://www.mediafire.com/?tj33wasbm5z9eu6

Gameplay:
Yea. Words been getting around. ;)
are you just walking around in a forest?
nothing else happened...unless i missed it?
(07-11-2012, 09:30 AM)LancerImpact Wrote: are you just walking around in a forest?
nothing else happened...unless i missed it?

Yes, you missed it.
Haha, looks awesome though!
Have you played Amnesia? How's it like compared to Amnesia? ;)
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(07-14-2012, 05:10 PM)MortenMoulder Wrote: Haha, looks awesome though!
Have you played Amnesia? How's it like compared to Amnesia? ;)

I have never played amnesia before although I know what it is. I have watched some gameplay of amnesia and skimmed over the wikipedia article about it. From watching videos of people play Slender I have heard them say that it is just as frightening if not more frightening than Amnesia solely for how realistic the game is. There is no health indicator, flashlight battery indicator, no maps, nothing. You're completely on your own. Slender is still in beta though so I am anxious to see what the final version is going to be like.
(07-14-2012, 05:18 PM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: I have never played amnesia before although I know what it is. I have watched some gameplay of amnesia and skimmed over the wikipedia article about it. From watching videos of people play Slender I have heard them say that it is just as frightening if not more frightening than Amnesia solely for how realistic the game is. There is no health indicator, flashlight battery indicator, no maps, nothing. You're completely on your own. Slender is still in beta though so I am anxious to see what the final version is going to be like.

Damn! Sounds amazing!
I think I might try it... Hopefully it'll come out cheap! ;)
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

I've played this game with my friends and I agree, it's scary as hell!
I stopped the video when he went into the building. The part freaks me out the most, I go there first. Always. And then to the bricks. If you do that and never look back you'll win. I've gotten all 8 notes before.
yea pretty good video though i d share smth else here. sandra

black bridal bouquets