Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people STILL use this OS?
I'm just curious, but do people still use this operating system, it has a continues lack of updates, driver errors, lots of negative customer feedback and i see it as a very bad operating system.

Does anybody still use this?
Yes many of my friends use Vista.
There is a course in my country which is compulsory and the Os they teach on is Vista.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I'd rather user Windows 2000 then use Vista. People who use Vista typically don't realise how bad it is, for example the less technically able.
I don't use Vista, because I am classic XP fanboy.
But I have never had a problem with Vista, people who fail with vista are just people who lack of technical knowledge.
Everything can be fixed by yourself.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I've had vista for the last four years and I'm about to switch to xp soon. Hopefully it is a huge difference.
Thanks for the great response's guys, yeah i was just wondering, because
from what i've heard vista is a really bad operating-system.
Honestly, I used to have Windows Vista, up until around the end of 2011 when I tried to dual-boot with W7 and both partitions crashed. I managed to get W7 on it, and really, the only differences that I've been able to notice are all aesthetic related. Actually, since I changed operating systems, I've noticed that I can't have as many processes open or my entire computer freezes. I don't know why, but Vista just worked so nicely for me.

By the way..... Default Vista theme > Default W7. ;)
Quaero gloria stellarum.
You could always open a support thread and we could help you.
What operating system are you talking about?
(04-05-2012, 05:47 PM)King Wrote: What operating system are you talking about?
He's talking about windows vista.