Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This girl
There is this girl, we actually got friends through a guy we both dislike now. I want to make this short; We got really good friends and to a party she told my other friend how nice and sweet i was. We texted a lot like "I love you" "Your sweet" "Your soo wonderful" + many hearts (<3) etc.

And I'm the first to get invited to her party in March. I even asked her out in the end of February or start of March due to vacation at valentines day and she found that sweet.

But today I went to Mc. Donald's with her lets call her X, 2 other girls and my friend Jacob. I didn't do anything wrong and we had a great time there. Now, I found out that there is a risk that I might not go to vacation and can stay in Denmark the 14Th, so I texted her like with a "Hi" before asking her out straight. But I felt she was pretty cold and didn't give crap about me. When I asked her out she denied, she would rather be with her friend(girl). I wrote this fast.

I'm pretty confused, I see no reason why she would change that quick.

Maybe she heard something from past & thought different.
There was this one girl who I was nice to also & sounds like the same thing.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Most girls are like this sadly man, im lucky i found a keeper, but most girls can change there mind in a heartbeat.
Most girls can change there mind in an heartbeat.
My friend gave me the advice to "ignore her/not texting her" for days. He told that he once did that, and it helped. She just poked me 6 times an hour ago.

- Methanity
Update: My friend, Jacob, accidentally told her that I got a blowjob from another girl 2 months ago. I don't know if that's the reason she would be mad at me, but I don't see why she would be that. I mean, she laughed when he told her and shouted "This can't be true, Alex don't have a dick!"

I got my doubts, maybe she's hiding it with a smile.

- Methantiy
You can't truly know a person till you actually are them.
Really, all I can say is move on.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-08-2012, 06:33 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: You can't truly know a person till you actually are them.
Really, all I can say is move on.

I did what my friend suggested me to do. And she actually texted me. We started to argue, I'll wait for her to text again, or should I text her later?

- Methanity
Wait, I'm confused. So you asked a girl out for valentines, she said yes. Then you asked her out fully and she declined? Please elaborate a little on this.
(02-08-2012, 06:50 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Wait, I'm confused. So you asked a girl out for valentines, she said yes. Then you asked her out fully and she declined? Please elaborate a little on this.

I was unable to date her the 14th because I was going on ski-vacation. So I asked her out on another date. She replied with "Sure, how sweet xxxx" I figured out that the vacation was cancelled due to snowstorm. I asked her out on another date and she denied with 'like i give a crap, attitude' .
Well, you'll have to figure it out for youself then. She may not be interested but she also may just be playing hard to get.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forgetting a Girl / Getting over a girl 25 7,113 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  [UPDATE FROM LAST GIRL] This Girl... Traphikz 10 3,164 08-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Extensity