Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bragging Rights. /brag
Don't mind my DPS because I was tired and leeching h3h3h3.

Anyways, drop rate on this is 0.8% and I got it out of the 5 people in my group. Winning!

REALLY SEXY!
This game actually looks really fun, I heard it's extremely addictive though!
(02-02-2012, 07:47 PM)BreShiE Wrote: This game actually looks really fun, I heard it's extremely addictive though!

Yeah, it seems to catch that feeling that no other game really has. Very addicting to say the least.
I have never played that before. Looks nice, I may just have to give it a go.
It looks like a bad game to me, i've tryed it before aswell.
What game is this world of warcraft ? it looks really cool to be honest however i been meaning to try out world of warcraft for a while now but i dont have the power to use it at the minuite Nono but i think i will give it a go when i finally order my new pc Thumbsup.
Eligible.
(02-05-2012, 12:29 AM)ÜB3R Wrote: What game is this world of warcraft ? it looks really cool to be honest however i been meaning to try out world of warcraft for a while now but i dont have the power to use it at the minuite Nono but i think i will give it a go when i finally order my new pc Thumbsup.

Dont, its to addictive, people dedicate there lives to this, dont try it. my dads friend ruined his life with this crap.
You just need self-control. You CAN be addicted to anything. Anyways, I tried, it was fun for a while.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bejeweled Blitz! Yesssssss (Bragging) Extasey 1 372 10-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Headshot