Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create an empty file on server
Credits and Source: http://www.dreamincode.net/

Name: Create an empty file on server
Description: This snippet will create an emty file on server using php function.
Snippet:

PHP Code:
<?php

/* You MUST make sure you have write permissions in the current directory
   If error reporting is on, it will throw a permission denied error */

$filename 'SuperCoderExtraordinaire.html';
touch$filename );

?>

Instructions: See the comments for instructions on how to use the page. It'll create a file called SuperCoderExtraordinare.html in the directory you run the php from.

That's it ;)
Thankyou for reading. Be happy always Smile
You should explain what each part of the code does. That would make it a much better tutorial. Right now its pretty weak, but thank you for your share!
(11-06-2009, 10:05 PM)Extasey Wrote: You should explain what each part of the code does. That would make it a much better tutorial. Right now its pretty weak, but thank you for your share!

It is simple just two lines of code. I have also wrote in the instructions;
zone Wrote:Instructions: See the comments for instructions on how to use the page. It'll create a file called SuperCoderExtraordinare.html in the directory you run the php from.
I think that explains it
lol, dw

Your spoiler doesn't opened. IE problem may be :S
Nah, I just did it to get around the message to short thing. And I wans't listening to music so I didn't bother leaving you a little message Tongue.
(11-07-2009, 12:05 AM)Extasey Wrote: Nah, I just did it to get around the message to short thing. And I wans't listening to music so I didn't bother leaving you a little message Tongue.

Yes, I didn't understand that either spoiler is not opening or its my IE problem Tongue
THERES NOTHING IN THE SPOILER! ITS EMPTY!!
Your IE is fine.
(11-07-2009, 12:43 AM)Extasey Wrote: THERES NOTHING IN THE SPOILER! ITS EMPTY!!
Your IE is fine.

I know Extasey, I know its empty as I checked this thread in FF also and saw that its have nothing in it Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PHP edit file on server? Inventor 5 2,765 08-08-2012, 04:05 AM
Last Post: saikiran
  $_POST array is empty RPicard 3 1,219 05-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post: RPicard
  Create a Zip File using PHP zone 0 870 11-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Last Post: zone