Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this why people come to SF ?
(12-02-2011, 12:47 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: Our members have made a total of 237,114 posts in 20,229 threads.
We currently have 9,380 members registered.

Is located at the bottom at the main page. More then half of the people that take residence here are from HF. Please don't just go after me.

I highly doubt his intention was to attack you personally as it was merely to use as an example.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
They do it for the award or because they are limited or banned from HF
(12-02-2011, 12:47 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: Our members have made a total of 237,114 posts in 20,229 threads.
We currently have 9,380 members registered.

Is located at the bottom at the main page. More then half of the people that take residence here are from HF. Please don't just go after me.

This thread isn't to personally attack you or flame you for doing it.I made this thread as a general and I used your name for an example only.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
LOLS this is a first now he has 103 post but yeah if the person joins in on a day and gets 100 post on 1 day its ehhh weird.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
Calm down. I'm butthurt and I'm being victimized at least black out my name and pic.
Feelsbadman.
(12-02-2011, 09:49 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: Calm down. I'm butthurt and I'm being victimized at least black out my name and pic.
Feelsbadman.

ah come on dude you got to cheer up now Smile
(12-03-2011, 01:47 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: ah come on dude you got to cheer up now Smile

Well, I do get a full post DEDICATED to me. Smile

Good enough.
I am from HackForums, but I am not here for the award. I am here to show Omni a little support with this forum and to provide people with coding, gaming, and emotional support. My HackForums username is "Viking", and I have like 1.5 posts per day average on here.
I'm back on SupportForums after a 5 year hiatus.
(12-03-2011, 12:35 PM)Viking Wrote: I am from HackForums, but I am not here for the award. I am here to show Omni a little support with this forum and to provide people with coding, gaming, and emotional support. My HackForums username is "Viking", and I have like 1.5 posts per day average on here.

That's cool , but every member is not as same like you. If they are then everything would be fine. Smile
Trolling at it's finest in this post >_<
[Image: HJzrC.png]