Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this why people come to SF ?
(12-01-2011, 03:33 PM)D3xus Wrote: It's shown at http://hackforums.net, the admin here, Omniscient AKA Jesse Labrocca owns both forums.

Lol, I get the award thing now! I feel like a blonde seriously....lol. (not bashing blonde's ;o..just saying)

Looking through there's a lot of necro'd posts and just lol responses. I just read through a bunch of posts like that. So any chance the feather's going to get removed? Or new requirements for it?
[Image: HJzrC.png]
Normally Omni isn't replying to these kind of threads , hopefully he replies to this at least.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I joined here without even knowing about such award, I am a member of HF, but I'm active here. Members should be banned if they just go to 100 then leave!
(12-01-2011, 11:14 PM)Graveee Wrote: I joined here without even knowing about such award, I am a member of HF, but I'm active here. Members should be banned if they just go to 100 then leave!
What good would banning them do if they don't bother on coming back in the first place?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(12-02-2011, 06:25 AM)D3xus Wrote: What good would banning them do if they don't bother on coming back in the first place?

Resetting post count, not giving them award and permanently banned from SF?

Sounds good to me.
If I had £1 for every time someone mentioned this award and the problems that came with it...

Honestly guys, Omniscient is more than aware of this problem and ultimately it's his decision.
(12-02-2011, 07:38 AM)Graveee Wrote: Resetting post count, not giving them award and permanently banned from SF?

Sounds good to me.
If they're not going to come back to SF, what good would banning them do?
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(12-02-2011, 10:11 AM)D3xus Wrote: If they're not going to come back to SF, what good would banning them do?

I have to agree with this , their mission is to get 100 posts , get the award and never go back to Support Forums because all they wanted is [Image: supportfeather.png] .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Our members have made a total of 237,114 posts in 20,229 threads.
We currently have 9,380 members registered.

Is located at the bottom at the main page. More then half of the people that take residence here are from HF. Please don't just go after me.
That's a bit crazy, 100 post's all in the one day.

Omni checks all post's to make sure they are high quality before giving the award, so I don't see the problem.