Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC tv colour mess.
Hey all. Whats up? I have a 50ish in samsung TV, and was thinking i should listen to my music videos on a full screen. So i hooked it up, and my background, completely was terrible. Orange was almost yellow. Anyone know if there is a setting on either my laptop/computer that i can change? Because that is just terrible.
What OS are you using?
(11-04-2009, 08:35 PM)Firestar Wrote: What OS are you using?

OS shouldn't have anything to do with it...

I've had this problem too, Tm0. Maybe a higher quality VGA cable would fix it?

Or, change some visual settings on your television. I can't really think of anything else, though I'm by no means an expert.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

It could be your graphics card, or your cable. I'd first off try a diffrent cable, also.. Do you have your graphics program? You might be able to change hue ect in there.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-04-2009, 08:38 PM)MreGSX Wrote: OS shouldn't have anything to do with it...

I've had this problem too, Tm0. Maybe a higher quality VGA cable would fix it?

Or, change some visual settings on your television. I can't really think of anything else, though I'm by no means an expert.
I just know i had a problem like this and in vista there is a program called windows mobility center. I tweaked some settings and it helped.
Well i dont know much about this, But couldn't you just adjust it in the Media Player your using?
I'd say it could be the video card, the vga output or vga cable but there is not much you can do.
Beware the snowman, for he brings the cold.
~Pm me about Hardware problems. Desktop/Laptop.
Not the video, not the settings, and def not the cable. Stumped. OS tried win xp/vista/7 (k)Ubuntu/Mandriva/puppy and an old mac. All same issue.
What about the screen? Doesn't it have colour and screen settings?
The computer or TV? Both of them are checked and the only thing i can think of would be that the cable (which was a lot) is defective.