Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you Excited about the Sony Vita?
PlayStations next psp is called the psp vita!
What are your thoughts about it?
It looks good, But I think handheld gaming is getting a little old now. The only people who can succeed with handheld gaming is Nintendo.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
IDK about it, the PSP looked real cool, just like Sony's new device, but then after 2 weeks of having it you get bored of it. As stated above handheld gaming is getting a little old now.
Sorry for any typos, I usually browse the web on my iPad.
[Image: f9dd69.png]

CPU: ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core)
GPU: SGX543MP4+

Pretty powerful and it will have great performance .. will test it ASAP it releases Smile
Can't wait ...
It looks like a great device and I will be getting it since Sony has it hyped up.
May actually look into this.
Had the PSP years ago but just did not feel hooked to it.
With handheld games I just need a mic and be able to talk to people while playing games.
If I can talk to people and play Little Big Planet on this Vita then I will def. be buying it lol
[Image: odILW.png]
I am, I just wish Xbox would come out with there personal portable gaming system.
if I was into the psp like I used to be I would definalty buy this
i might get this, it seems pretty cool.
(07-17-2011, 09:12 AM)TheBlackNight Wrote: It looks good, But I think handheld gaming is getting a little old now. The only people who can succeed with handheld gaming is Nintendo.

I agree with TheBlackNight. Handheld gaming should be left to Nintendo. Sony could do better if they spent the money from these PSP projects on the PlayStation. I won't buy another PSP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PlayStation®Vita Deranged 9 900 06-15-2011, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  Thoughts on the Sony issues? Peter L 25 3,104 03-19-2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: WiFi.
  What Games are you excited for in 2011! Wasiqkhan 67 10,791 01-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance