Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst depression I have ever felt.
The Canadian forces recently increased the Army Reserves
age to 17. I now hafto wait till I'm freakin in grade 12 to join up. This
completely fucks with my plan irl and puts it on hold by a year. I guess
the cliche "Things never work out the way we plan" .

I honestly feel like bursting into tears because my family
always says I won't amount to crap(I get an average of a C in school - with effort). I don't know what to do.
You really should focus on school more. For me the army is honestly a last, last resort if I fudge up every other chance.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
Hello,

I've never wanted to go the army so I can not feel you're pain but I'll give you a suggestion or two, stick to school, if the army does not work out you can always have a backup.
[Image: signaturera.png]
I don't see why this would be so depressing, just a bit of a longer wait.

Anyways, time will pass before you know it.
Education will make up for it in the long run.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Another point I'll like to make, continuing on from my last pointer, I'll like to add; "The longer you wait the more of a education you'll get, and if the army does not work out you can always have something to use to get a new job".
[Image: signaturera.png]
just hang in there dude!

don't let them get to you!
Guys I understand what you mean by your replies about how he should stick in school and get the best possible qualifications before thinking of joining the army. But by the sounds of it joining the army is all he wants to do, it's his life ambition and what makes him happy. Why sit in school trying to achieve something you know you will never have use for? @OP It's bad news and a year may seem like forever but it's actually not. You can use up the time maybe volunteering at some army related Cadette groups just to get yourself some experience which could help you enjoy the Army even more when the time comes. Their are usually quite allot of army related groups available to young people so it's certainly worth looking into.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
You should work hard in high school and join the ROTC for college, they'll pay for college, then instead of being an enlisted man you start as an Officer.
(06-09-2011, 12:36 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: You should work hard in high school and join the ROTC for college, they'll pay for college, then instead of being an enlisted man you start as an Officer.

He said he's from Canada im not 100% sure if they have ROTC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist depression artgirl2015 1 1,437 08-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Jolie777
  Lack of hackforums causing me depression. wills 1 614 04-15-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Callum
  [ Tutorial ] Helping someone with their depression + symptoms Clark 3 1,147 02-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Grades are making my anxiety and depression worse Love 0 612 11-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Love
  SHE felt i was in danger Train Wreck 4 667 08-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Train Wreck