Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Firefox] Question
Why is it sometimes when I select a link, or a chunk of text to copy, that when I right click the copy option is not there? Neither are the paste, or cut options there and blacked out. Just wondering if anyone else may know why this happens.
[Image: arch2.png]
What website are you experiencing this problem on? It's possible that the webmaster has disabled right-click functions via javascript.
It's random. Take for instance I try to right click and copy something and it doesn't work, then if I go to my desktop and copy a folder, when I restore the page it will allow me to right click and copy. Wierd.
dunno happens to me sometimes i just left click somewhere random and then select what i want to copy again and right... it works for me
Maybe you should report it to Mozilla for them to check out. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-24-2009, 05:21 AM)Codine Wrote: Maybe you should report it to Mozilla for them to check out. Smile

Thanks, I just might go ahead and do that because it still happens.
My mouse have some errors right out their and the same problem arises for me here,

As far as your problem is concern, I think its a mouse error, try to use some quality mouse hardware.
(10-24-2009, 06:38 AM)immi Wrote: My mouse have some errors right out their and the same problem arises for me here,

As far as your problem is concern, I think its a mouse error, try to use some quality mouse hardware.

I doubt it's a mouse error. I still get the options list when right clicking but there is no "COPY" selection. It's a browser error.
If you mean that When you right click, there is no popup menu appears then IMHO its not a browser error, its something a windows file error, not sure which one, but in this case you should clean your registry values through CCleaner
(10-24-2009, 07:08 AM)immi Wrote: If you mean that When you right click, there is no popup menu appears then IMHO its not a browser error, its something a windows file error, not sure which one, but in this case you should clean your registry values through CCleaner

I'm on a fresh install of Windows 7. I do get a pop-up window but there are no copy/paste selections. When I minimize the browser and copy a folder on my desktop and then return to the browser, and right click the link or text the copy/pate options appear in the pop-up.