Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Low Quality Content..
mostly kids from HF want the award
(05-19-2011, 09:10 PM)Injection Wrote: mostly kids from HF want the award

And this one is the perfect example.
Also at people coming up with these statistics, I'd like to see your source.
SupportForums for promotion!
(05-19-2011, 09:07 PM)Quintus Wrote: We can, and we already are. I believe it is for him to act.

And, hopefully, act he shall.

(05-19-2011, 10:46 PM)Jacob Wrote: Also at people coming up with these statistics, I'd like to see your source.

Source: http://www.supportforums.net/
(05-19-2011, 10:46 PM)Jacob Wrote: Also at people coming up with these statistics, I'd like to see your source.

There is no source other than the forum itself, it's based on experience for the members that have been here long enough to see. If you'd like to see some real proof take a look here:

http://www.supportforums.net/bans.php

Aside from the above answer, there is still a longer log, which I cannot show you.
(05-20-2011, 07:04 AM)Quintus Wrote: Aside from the above answer, there is still a longer log, which I cannot show you.

Oooh La La. You've just sparked my curiosity. Smile

I think I'll go post in the Mod recruitment thread.

EDIT: Dammit. I already did. Sad
I do think this site is much more of the higher quality group, compared to Hack Forums. There are just so much more on Hack Forums than on here. So I see why more members would be a nice thing to have, the award does create spammers to the forum and can get annoying, but you will get those odd members who will stick around and see this site for more than just an award, hopefully.

Omni is really busy with Hack Forums, so this forum is more of a secondary site that he made, just for fun, maybe? He also made that pronforums as well, another forum that isn't as active. Each forum collects it's own group of members.

Some things I personally think would help this site would be more awards, groups and content. It's just hard to get those things when the focus isn't on here as much as Hack Forums. Activity here isn't that bad and some of the content does spark my interest, I just usually stalk this forum, compared to Hack Forums where I actually voice my opinion a lot more.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
You guys are REALLY getting off-topic and mostly not even understanding what I'm saying.
This site is more high quality, other than post from people that only want the feather award. The best thing we can do other than impersonate an admin, is to basically report the post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate look from quality content paper for your hand Clarencetew24 0 686 05-19-2017, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Clarencetew24
  HF Content Sam 8 2,051 09-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Invisible low quality posting? WirelessWave 9 1,646 07-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Canoris