Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome I am Stephen5565
Well Hello there guys, I am stephen5565 I am from HF, which Omni owns Smile Thumbsup

My hobbies : Surfing the internet ,having an online community , hacking ( well a little bit ) , Play football , and more

I live in the Philippines , and I have so many outsider friends Smile. , They are from Here and they are from there. I love you and if you love me I would always love you Smile.

And that's how I do describe my self Smile and That's how I describe myself on forums like this Smile
Welcome to Support Forums Smile
Remember to abide by the rules and always contribute to the community.

BlackChaos, what do you think? 60 posts in a day. Omg
(05-20-2011, 07:11 AM)Quintus Wrote: BlackChaos, what do you think? 60 posts in a day. Omg

I'd say we got ourselves a feather duster. Smile
I would love to, but I'm not a mod. Would you do the honors?
I have suspended his posting privileges for a week with a friendly warning. Who knows, he might improve... Whistle
(05-20-2011, 08:03 AM)Quintus Wrote: I have suspended his posting privileges for a week with a friendly warning. Who knows, he might improve... Whistle

Hopefully Smile

Off topic: My post count on my first day was 30+ because I was excited about the new forum. Would you have banned me? lol XD
No. I do not really care if someone posts a hundred posts a day if they are of quality. Yours appear fine. Smile
(05-20-2011, 08:24 AM)Quintus Wrote: No. I do not really care if someone posts a hundred posts a day if they are of quality. Yours appear fine. Smile

Uh oh. There goes my ego. Quintus just smiled at me. <3