Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
(04-01-2011, 07:42 PM)monique12345 Wrote: Thanks pulse. hard lesson, he is an adult, but it goes to show wisdom does not come with age. after two hours of chatting, i showed him how he was actually going to mislead me to get what he wanted. yet he blurts out after that that he does not play games. he is confused and messed up it seems. i feel pretty stupid everyone for even having this feeling of trying to help him. he obviously does not want to learn or grow up even. he was very hurtful. how to get toughened up?
i get a feeling that he is having a right old laugh at me for hooking me in with the other guys thinking i am good looking. even though he is private and i bleieve him strangely enough. Am i stupid?

It's good that he's confused, maybe he'll contemplate the emotions he's given you. All he's trying to achieve with his manipulative ways is sexual pleasure. As stated by everyone else. Just, stop having feelings for this guy. Remember him as a jerk, a man who doesn't care about you. If there were any guys in the past that have left you to tears, on your knees, imagine them and think as each man in the world as that. But, there are times where you shouldn't and should really let it out. You're not stupid, everyone has had these situations. Good luck, Monique.
(04-02-2011, 02:07 PM)A N D R E W Wrote: well im not gay so i really dont know

You don't have to be to state what you would do if you liked a girl. It's for her reference lol not yours Smile
(04-02-2011, 02:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: You don't have to be to state what you would do if you liked a girl. It's for her reference lol not yours Smile
Frankly the most retarded thing I heard today. You don't have to be gay to help a female out with a male relationship.
Signature limit - Staff.
(04-02-2011, 03:03 PM)Calx Wrote: Frankly the most retarded thing I heard today. You don't have to be gay to help a female out with a male relationship.

lol did you mean to quote A N D R E W? :S I assured him the exact same thing that you just said
Right everyone. You all have been great. Where are you great guys LOL? Well I am down under :-) land of the kangeroos.
To the guest, I sincerely thank you for your time and effort in writing to me. You did not go on you drummed in and summed up what the other were saying. I have been played and being a perosn to look for the good I think for the first time i have to think of my own emotions. This guy is making me feel great but often very sick. He is getting very skilled and I am seeing this. I guess there is no point telling him that I know him playing the game. Reading between the lines, I will behave myself, positive and happy on Monday when he sees me. I often was confused when he likes almost me being sad, as he knew he was breaking me down. the comment he gave about me nearly coming around was also interesting and thus, he spent time again with me chatting online - offcourse it was about sex. This is going to be hard, but I will not contact him, not will i respond to his emails. I warned him that he has a daughter and one day she will be crying really hard for what he is doing right now to woman. Karma is a bxxxx. I am far too intelligent for this and my weakness is not listening to my gut feeling. nice to get attention but i need to be firmer in accepting the right attention for me.
BTW one does not have to be gay to help out. Some gays may even be more empathetic. I am keeping this thread live as I will probably need continued reassurance and advice after Monday. Will let you know what happened and how i was. I show all emotions on my face but this is something to work on. I have to display the required emotions rather than the true emotions (we all do it sometimes) though I just need to get better at it. Maybe I can laugh and be happy for the fact of not giving into him. He has had his laugh in having emotionally played me. I still cannot understand how he can sleep at night. One day his conscious will catch him up and all that crap he said to me is just crap. I wish you all well and thank you again. Will be in touch on Monday to let you know what happens and what went down.
If he asks you out to says i like you Smile
(04-02-2011, 07:19 PM)monique12345 Wrote: Right everyone. You all have been great. Where are you great guys LOL? Well I am down under :-) land of the kangeroos.
To the guest, I sincerely thank you for your time and effort in writing to me. You did not go on you drummed in and summed up what the other were saying. I have been played and being a perosn to look for the good I think for the first time i have to think of my own emotions. This guy is making me feel great but often very sick. He is getting very skilled and I am seeing this. I guess there is no point telling him that I know him playing the game. Reading between the lines, I will behave myself, positive and happy on Monday when he sees me. I often was confused when he likes almost me being sad, as he knew he was breaking me down. the comment he gave about me nearly coming around was also interesting and thus, he spent time again with me chatting online - offcourse it was about sex. This is going to be hard, but I will not contact him, not will i respond to his emails. I warned him that he has a daughter and one day she will be crying really hard for what he is doing right now to woman. Karma is a bxxxx. I am far too intelligent for this and my weakness is not listening to my gut feeling. nice to get attention but i need to be firmer in accepting the right attention for me.
BTW one does not have to be gay to help out. Some gays may even be more empathetic. I am keeping this thread live as I will probably need continued reassurance and advice after Monday. Will let you know what happened and how i was. I show all emotions on my face but this is something to work on. I have to display the required emotions rather than the true emotions (we all do it sometimes) though I just need to get better at it. Maybe I can laugh and be happy for the fact of not giving into him. He has had his laugh in having emotionally played me. I still cannot understand how he can sleep at night. One day his conscious will catch him up and all that crap he said to me is just crap. I wish you all well and thank you again. Will be in touch on Monday to let you know what happens and what went down.

Wow, i'm amazed at how much detail you put into your words, continually. One thing that i've learned about women is that they speak with their body more then they do with words. You have to learn to read them, so i'm sure that he will assume a lot from your body language as well.

I'm sure gay men understand some women better then straight men. Or it may be stereotypical for me to assume that. Either way it just makes sense to me that they can understand one another better than a straight man and a straight woman could.
LOL Infinity, i am a very fast typer. Sorry if i am being long winded at times. i am writing like i am speaking to someone, so verbally expressing my emotions in what i write will take probably 5 mins to say. Funny really! I am a helpful person and i try to express the help in a right way too to others if that makes sense rather than a one liner. great point about my body language. I sit far away as possible from him and since he has often made me feel bad, very down and quiet with little eye contact. It is so true that i hope for the good in people. me hoping is just not good when this guys intentions are so not inline of what i want. I cannot believe someone deliberately misleading someone and lying to them, yet still say afterwards that they do not play games. Nice to know some really nice guys are out there. i dont have to look far, you guys on this site seem very decent with some of the thought processes you write down. Hear your point about the homosexuals
Every boy/girl is different. Both need to know each other pretty well. To see if he really likes you try and do something that he would do with his mates and you'd actually wanted to try (if you haven't already) and if he wants to do that with you- even if he doesn't like you he will start seeing you from a different perspective. Don't test him -NEVER- in any way, shape or form (I think girls like testing boys for some reason and then if something goes unexpectedly they blame it on him or it becomes the boys fault). A good way to know if a boy likes you -IF you don't know him very well- take him near your friends and family (GIVE HIM SPACE TOO) and see how well he interacts with them and see if he treats you differently from other your other female girls. Doesn't mean a boy likes you just because he treats you well and he's nice to you, for example me, I try to be nice to everyone and it doesn't mean I like all the people that I treat nicely. As I said, every boy is different, but for example me, I'm able change feelings very quickly for someone, so you got to help out the boy to understand that you two could actually have something and don't expect the boy to like you if you expect him to come and talk to you every time he sees you or message you on facebook when both of you are online and starts asking you if you want to go for a hot chocolate- He might actually think you don't like him and you're just being nice when you answer his text, when you talk to him on the road and when you go with him for a hot chocolate and he will probably move on. SO HELP HIM OUT! and see how much he likes you? Don't forget that the main point of all this is knowing the boy... If he was shy, he would probably not even text you, or ask you if you wanted to go for a hot chocolate, but still doesn't mean he doesn't like you, maybe he's just insecure, but this can be overcome by talking- Talking is actually the only way to know each others' feelings. If you're both "shy" or if YOU're shy, then talking with you're friends (even virtual friends) about him will help you to not feel scared or afraid of he's response to your feelings, and at the end of the day HE'S only a boy (and don't forget he's only a human being too, so if something goes wrong he probably forget about it). HAVE SOME TEA!

A boy likes you when he talks about you with his friends, but not like "Haha i'm gonna bang her 2night- im gonna get laid hahaha lolz"- but about your personality. A trust me, boys do talk about girls' personality and so on, but it might be hard for him to say it to you or to any other girl. Anyways it late, so "im gonna get laid hahaha lolz" lol maybe not- I'm only going for a wank because i don't have a girlfriend yet: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=16195
Dan08, thank u for taking the time to email me. This is the first post which is shedding a different perspective. i am unsure if u have read the threade from the beginning. Now everyone, given what Dan08 has written am i jumping the point that this guy is only want to sleep with me and that is it? We know he is confused, and i started to believe from your posts as it made sense that he is manipulative and just hetting better at it. He just loves woman organs and even ried to mislead me (whether deliberate or not) to get laid. As the other guest wrote, he is getting better at manipulating me and some else wrote, he is not serious and banging an attractive woman is better than just banging someone. right, it may be seen that i like to see the good in people but i noticed how when i ask a question he would turn it back to me rather than answer it, makingme often feel bad like pitty sex he would even go for. he says he likes me and everyone has choices. However, thre is no choice when u tell someone half the truth or keep changing the truth. Nothing he says makes sense and he lies too. Unfortunately Dan08 when i asked him of his feelings for me. He said he wants me and have sex before t evolves to a relationship. hen after 30secs he write he has no time for a relationship. Then he write he thinks i am nice. Now, he is either very confused and his frustrations towards me is because i am not giving in as he wanted or this is part of his strategy. I was feeling so bad, questioning my own behaviour as i never like to hurt anyone. In his case when he only contacts me sometimes and chats sometimes, makes me questions it a\his intentions. Last few long chats form him were just sex. Now i am not like that and when he wrote i am questioning him and assuming him, i let me write. When i showed him how contradicting he is writing, suddenly i noticed a pause from him and he wrote, it is silly. He said he imaginesus doing it and thinks of me alot. He is strict he does not do that with anyone else. Now, one of the other members wrote that he is using various people for his own sexual pleasure and is a player full stop. He does not care that he hurts me so i better stop it here. Weekend was good to not have any contact with him. I am off someone who lies and not knowing what they are saying or doing. I deserve more despite liking this person, he is wrong. At the end he just wrote i would be a very good councillor. He makes me feel tired and i have let alot go in trying to help in and figure him out. I have words drummed in by the guest as i do not think i would cope with being used and dumped or even being strung along to be used and dumped when he pleases which is how it seems today. I am hot, attractive and beautiful, intelligent and cannot believe this guy has me questioning myself in how i treat him and sleeping with him is a good thing. This goes against all my beliefs and values and i dont even really know him. He does not want to go out and date so i have no idea what he wants from me really. Good point made is he can pay for sex so why should i give it for free. Plus, i dont do sex, it is only love making for me with the right sincere guy. There are some out there. I see him in 6 hours and feel quite happy class is finishing soon. I dont think i will let him take me home, nor will i sit next to him, but i will sit back with the group. He will see me very happy and that i do not care as he used to be happy when i was sad. Weird. My gut feelings yell out, just the blimin mind that gets in the way when one questions the emotions you feel. This site is great to help unravel the confusion and receive opinions, thus making it easier to choose the best one for you in the given situation. I will post up wheat happens today. I have not received opinion on my question: should i tell him that i know what he is doing and that treating woman this way will hit him back, probably through his daughter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 936 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,390 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 754 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,240 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,295 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma